Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 minutes ago, curious said:

lol ur lost

she did it in bedroom

could understand even fm thumbs (beeing a freeloader) tht it was a sow

i never said smth abt livingroom

Glad we could have your expert opinion based on a couple of blurry thumbnails.

If a girl masturbates underneath the covers, everyone freaks out and calls them fake for hiding from the cameras. In fact, I'm pretty sure this exact thing has happened with Regina before.

If someone masturbates over the covers with a good view, they get called fake and a camgirl.  ::)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, timber said:

If a girl masturbates underneath the covers, everyone freaks out and calls them fake for hiding from the cameras. In fact, I'm pretty sure this exact thing has happened with Regina before.

If someone masturbates over the covers with a good view, they get called fake and a camgirl.  ::)

it's ok timber, just consider the source that it came from :biggrin:

Just now, timber said:

although u r ironic i could believe an undercover more easy as real than ass looking straight the cam and so many positions changing.

maybe i m expert maybe we r looking for different things.... i m more "spy" voyeur than just looking for naked pussy if u can get what i m saying