Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that some of these shows are exactly that, shows for us. But why just focus on these and slate the girl when she's also provided great REAL entertainment...You seemed to forget the great open bates, pussy licking and finger fucking the other girls in B1...Just saying...:dodgy:

Naga-just consider the source--Ignore

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I have seen nothing that is real when it comes to renata or vic  but a lot of the fake lez shows of making sure that nothing can be seen just like renata now in the tub   and if you think that putting on the fake shows is what reallife cams in Barcelona is about  that is great for you but them two need to make it look some what real but seeing it is renata nothing is real with her 

As i have called renata before,a real actress, with her fake screaming orgasms,, come on now. i agree with bud. How many people do you see,, normal people,, take showers with clothes on???? If these people get into RLC, i am damn sure they know what they are getting into and are well aware the cameras are all over the apts..,, so why hide what you have and why hide in blackout areas of the places like many do?? You have many useless slugs on RLC that are just there sucking up free rent,elec, water,,lots of water,lol, and cable,and internet and subscribers are paying the rent for them to live free,, i might as well adopt an overseas orphan, $44/mth goes a long way in poor countries.:confused:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

As i have called renata before,a real actress, with her fake screaming orgasms,, come on now. i agree with bud. How many people do you see,, normal people,, take showers with clothes on???? If these people get into RLC, i am damn sure they know what they are getting into and are well aware the cameras are all over the apts..,, so why hide what you have and why hide in blackout areas of the places like many do?? You have many useless slugs on RLC that are just there sucking up free rent,elec, water,,lots of water,lol, and cable,and internet and subscribers are paying the rent for them to live free,, i might as well adopt an overseas orphan, $44/mth goes a long way in poor countries.:confused:

That is a great idea-you should really do that instead of paying for something you do not like :dodgy:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

by news given by RLC, the twins leave in a few days, so there is a chance that Polya will return, so far RLC is this

where is that? 

logo.pngNov. 17, 2017
Content Updates
  • New apartment with Angie, Glasha and Sonya NOV 08
  • Twins: Lia and Mia are backOCT 24
  • Neia joined the projectNOV 04
  • Beatrice, a friend of Neia, joined the projectNOV 10
  • Leona left the projectNOV 02
  • Nita left the projectNOV 04
  • Nina and Kira are planning to be out of town since November 22 till December 02
TECHNICAL UPDATES
  • Two additional cameras have been installed in the apartment of Leora and Paul
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

where is that? 

logo.pngNov. 17, 2017
Content Updates
  • New apartment with Angie, Glasha and Sonya NOV 08
  • Twins: Lia and Mia are backOCT 24
  • Neia joined the projectNOV 04
  • Beatrice, a friend of Neia, joined the projectNOV 10
  • Leona left the projectNOV 02
  • Nita left the projectNOV 04
  • Nina and Kira are planning to be out of town since November 22 till December 02
TECHNICAL UPDATES
  • Two additional cameras have been installed in the apartment of Leora and Paul

Noldus, you're always right, I was wrong with the date of arrival with the start date, even I'm not perfect

• Like 1