Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

I'm surprised people do not talk about the loud conversation between Bea and Neia in the room, (  around 6:31 pm )    Neia seemed very angry with some insults (yes I know some insults in Russian) just after this conversation the girls went to the balcony probably to finish the talk without sound for us. not very important but just strange to see Neia angry

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Glad to hear it Legrand!  No matter what, you have got to take your meds regardless of how you feel!!  My son used to do the same thing with his Epilepsy medication and it came back to haunt him.  Now he takes it without failure!!  Stay strong my friend and take those meds!!!

OK my friend

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I guess V is not getting along with N&B because V was in kitchen and comes in B and she turned around and went back to room

All 4 were getting on just fine this morning doing their naked cleaning...:biggrin:

I don't believe Renata will be here much longer so she'll be spending time with her BF...IMO...::)

18 minutes ago, martyen said:

I'm surprised people do not talk about the loud conversation between Bea and Neia in the room, (  around 6:31 pm )    Neia seemed very angry with some insults (yes I know some insults in Russian) just after this conversation the girls went to the balcony probably to finish the talk without sound for us. not very important but just strange to see Neia angry

I didn't see it marty, but they seemed to have sorted it pretty fast as they went out together. They had a short disagreement a few days ago and brushed it under the carpet very quickly...:biggrin:

il y a 11 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je ne l'ai pas marty, mais ils avaient l'air d'avoir très vite il triés comme ils sortaient ensemble. Ils avaient il y a quelques jours un court désaccord et brossés sous le tapis très rapidement ...:biggrin:

thank you Naga I have not followed for a few days, so everything is fine .....:biggrin:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, martyen said:

it became alittle argument when the key dissapeared, Neia found it in the front door