Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 hours ago, djoko00 said:

i hope this UM is to send a direct message to the boring negative twins to join the rest of the group and have fun always always isolated , a very bad influence for the whole apartment

Errrr. What you on about. :huh:...You obviously don't like the twins so you start spouting BS...Lia was interacting most of last night. Mia is on her period so may have had a bad one and stayed in bed, not in the mood for partying. Obviously you hadn't seen the action tonight when you posted but maybe, just maybe, you might change your opinion if you watch replay..Having said that, if you just don't like them, full stop, you probably won't...:dodgy:

• Like 2

Everyone likes a little competition, But Victoria the Vixeness, has not yet lived up to her name, and then neither has No No Neia not yet, she does though keep my interest for now cause she is so much the girl next door. I will say though my interest is fading fast with the competition from the new Barcelona Hotel bevy of babes.

So far B-2 is getting slammed dunked by the new kid on the block HOTEL BARCELONA.

Hotel Barcelona rating so far

See the source image

B*2 since the departure of Renata

See the source image

2 hours ago, larskogge said:

What? I thougt seven girls in a room painting eachother with glitter and then dance for eachother is normal? When a girl tells me she is having a girls night out this is what I see in my head.... not

Yes, but this was a girl's night in...:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but this was a girl's night in...:dodgy:

ANY BODY see anything interesting or new yet ?  Besides the furniture I mean ...............LOL  !  Cameras are so far away or place is so big that we probably will never see  a nipple slip or a wet finger again. ( In the common areas, I mean )