Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, costa041 said:

Diane, the one with big boobs is in the kitchen speaking very fluent english on the phone. She is saying that she brought summer clothes that her mother gave her from ukraine and that there in Barcelona is very cold like 5ºC and yesterday night was -1 with snow.

She must be Blonde.    :biggrin:

Don't you guys think that also Diane and Asty have a good relationship (if I can call it like this)? Like, they are usually together just the 2, especially in the kitchen (when Diane is not alone on phone calls). And look at them alone on the sofa now

4 minutes ago, cost049 said:

Don't you guys think that also Diane and Asty have a good relationship (if I can call it like this)? Like, they are usually together just the 2, especially in the kitchen. And look at them alone on the sofa now

This is Diane and Foxy Roxy...Asty shares a room with Roxy, and I believe they are good friends but she seems to be MIA tonight...::)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Typo...I corrected it but you were too fast!...MIA...Missing in action...:biggrin:

Ok no problem, but she is MIA because Diane doesn't get close to her to caress little Foxy...

5 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Last girl just arrived 

Asty was out?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Asty...?...Where did she go?

Guessing the mystery room at first floor. 

She grab a few thinks from the bed room and went out. The loading of cameras are so slow, that I did not manage to keep track