Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, cost049 said:

Ok no problem, but she is MIA because Diane doesn't go next to her to caress little Foxy...

Asty was out?

At the moment the apt is divided into 4...The twins, Karol and Leia, Foxy and Asty and Diane and the men on her phone...Having said that, they all get on well with each other too, which is good...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At the moment the apt is divided into 4...The twins, Karol and Leia, Foxy and Asty and Diane and the men on her phone...Having said that, they all get on well with each other too, which is good...:biggrin:

IMO, poor Diane should share room with little Foxy. They have a nice relationship...

4 minutes ago, cost049 said:

IMO, poor Diane should share room with little Foxy. They have a nice relationship...

I do not think that any of the girls should share rooms--they should all have their own rooms

they can share briefly for some intimate moments-other than that--dampens the self awareness :biggrin:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Adivinando la sala de misterio en el primer piso. 

Ella toma algunas ideas de la habitación y sale. La carga de las cámaras es tan lenta que no pude controlar

As always, there are blind spots in the house, but people are already having their little tricks to look beyond where the cameras take you ... surely more than one already knows what I mean, in fact, the same RLC, put an extra curtain in the dining room, which the first day did not appear, because it would show more than what they thought it could be seen (it's just a thought out loud).
But I think that what you mean are two spaces or rooms (maybe three, if we consider the washing machine room that is in the kitchen, although it is a small room and there is no camera inside) one on the main floor, although they have called him (2), next to the main door of the house, that of the twins. Just before going down the stairs, there is a door, but there are no cameras inside.
On the other hand, and the most plausible reason, that you lost one of the girls lost, is the existence of a small bathroom on the floor (1), just in front of the living room door. It is very visited by the girls, but as you say, everyone tells me the same thing, that it is impossible to see anything from the camera located in that area, since the girls usually make that journey in less time, that you can pass from one camera to another.
I just hope it has served you and many others the explanation ..

3 minutes ago, cost049 said:

But I'm affraid that they create groups like:

Lia and Mia;

Diane and Roxy;

Karol and Leia

and Asty.....

Diane and Roxy have never showered together and do not room together

but Roxy and Asty have and do 

6 minutes ago, cost049 said:

But you can see how close Foxy and Asty are now, since she got back from her (pure speculation) hot date ::)...Diane has different agenda, which, IMO, is different from the other girls...

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Diane and Roxy have never showered together and do not room together

but Roxy and Asty have and do 

I mean this is based on what I've seen. I never saw Diane and Roxy shower together but I've seen them together in both kitchen and LR

8 minutes ago, cost049 said:

But I'm affraid that they create groups like:

Lia and Mia;

Diane and Roxy;

Karol and Leia

and Asty.....

Because the house plan is conductive to groups unfortunately.... :cry:

But well, let's hope it doesn't happen at all ::)

I think the 7 girls will have enough parties to satisfy them, and us :biggrin:..Let's face it, it's a fair trek to Barca from their place so they've got no choice..They'll get along just fine...:heart:

• Like 1