Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

To add to the discussion about engagement rings yesterday...I've just noticed that Sonya also wears a ring on the 4th finger of her left hand, but as far as I'm aware, she's not engaged...:undecided:

I could never get married, wouldn't know wich finger to put the ring onĀ :dodgy:

Some strange things happening today in Barca. Dominica gets up early and goes out for nearly 2 1/2 hours carrying nothing and returning also empty handed then they all get made up and dressed to a very high standard and far too smart for a shopping trip with Dom and Neia carrying their rucksacks. B-4 goes u/m at 09.46 and is still down while Yana and Ricky leave at 09.45 apparently for good. Too many coincidences for my liking but then maybe RLCĀ are fitting the new cams in the outside areas at b-4 like they said in the newsletter. Plenty to contemplate that's for sureĀ :huh:

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Some strange things happening today in Barca. Dominica gets up early and goes out for nearly 2 1/2 hours carrying nothing and returning also empty handed then they all get made up and dressed to a very high standard and far too smart for a shopping trip with Dom and Neia carrying their rucksacks. B-4 goes u/m at 09.46 and is still down while Yana and Ricky leave at 09.45 apparently for good. Too many coincidences for my liking but then maybe RLCĀ are fitting the new cams in the outside areas at b-4 like they said in the newsletter. Plenty to contemplate that's for sureĀ :huh:

Dom went to help Yana and Ricky pack early on and to see them off...The girl's were smart but casual...This is Barca so the girls do like to look good, even on a shopping trip, which might include a bit of lunch...I didn't think they looked over the top. I didn't see either girl put anything unusual in their rucksacks..they actually looked empty.
As for B4, the lag, skipping and freezing cams have been shocking for at least 2 days now...Personally I'd prefer them to stay UM, while it's quiet, and sort the problem out once and for all instead of off/on all the time, which is more frustrating...::)

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As for B4, the lag, skipping and freezing cams have been shocking for at least 2 days now...Personally I'd prefer them to stay UM, while it's quiet, and sort the problem out once and for all instead of off/on all the time, which is more frustrating...::)

It has been unusual skippy with the B4 streams, but that should be on the appartment side of it. When I have 2 windows from the same camera up, they don't skip and freeze at the same time. Which means it's on the server side. Had it been on the appartment side it would be identical on both windows.

Ā 

EDIT: Would mind it they moved some of the cameras alittle, like Leias.

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It has been unusual skippy with the B4 streams, but that should be on the appartment side of it. When I have 2 windows from the same camera up, they don't skip and freeze at the same time. Which means it's on the server side. Had it been on the appartment side it would be identical on both windows.

Ā 

EDIT: Would mind it they moved some of the cameras alittle, like Leias.

...and Karols... to directly in front of the bed!..::)

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

When B4Ā gets back up, I hope they've fixed the lag, + installed the outside cams, or else I would be both angry and suspicious at RLC

• Like 1