Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

SAME HERE, i agree, trust me,you are not the only one on that island, i speak out and get told to leave if i don't like it, which my response is,, THIS IS A FORUM TO CHAT WITH ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS ON RLC. I don't get intimidated or frightened off. I have said many times here that i really believe there are certain people on here working for RLC and spying on us or giving false information to make RLC look better than what it really is. I know the few who are sick of RLC and speak up and are bashed  for doing so, that reinforces my thoughts about infiltrators, take care.

I have explained my view of the problem before, there are too little respect for opinions on here. There a few that can not accept any positive comments, and a few that can't accept any negative comments, either they attack you, or they write sarcastic posts to make fun of everyone that doesn't see things as they do. Others have fed the scene.

The only way to do something with it, is if the mods actually started reacting. The troublemakers should get a warning, then be banned. If they attack ones person, instead of discussing the case, they should be banned. Reading back 5 pages, they could start with sergio and snakeater.

• Like 1

Ed2 I see you are saying I should be banned for having a little fun with Sergio. I could show many times when you have made statements that should get you banned. I normally will stay off this thread due to the TROLLS. You may continue your so called fun now. By the way have a nice day............

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have explained my view of the problem before, there are too little respect for opinions on here. There a few that can not accept any positive comments, and a few that can't accept any negative comments, either they attack you, or they write sarcastic posts to make fun of everyone that doesn't see things as they do. Others have fed the scene.

The only way to do something with it, is if the mods actually started reacting. The troublemakers should get a warning, then be banned. If they attack ones person, instead of discussing the case, they should be banned. Reading back 5 pages, they could start with sergio and snakeater.

We all have different opinions on here and there will be plenty of disagreement...Ffs it's a forum and that's how it should be!. The likes of Snake and myself, rather than get abusive, we like to add a bit fun and, yes, sometimes sarcasm, which I've found over my period on here, not everyone gets...This forum used to be much more fun when we used to bounce posts off each other and have a bit of a laugh. I've always been a believer in that you must be able to take it if you're gonna dish it out...

• Like 2