Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

11 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

Kust and Luci are in B3 are they not? B1 is Neia, Bea, Dom and Nicole? Just sure I'm getting this right. B1 has always been dead as far as I'm aware, nothing of note has ever happened there since I've been around. Admittedly that's only since August but still. I was just wondering who the random guy in B1 was.

Edit: Nevermind, Luci and Kust are paying a visit, I guess that's what you mean.

Bea, Neia, Dom and Nicole lives in B2

The B1 is discontinued by RLC

1 minute ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

I don't know who Nora is, but what don't you like about her?

I don't like how she organizes the BS shows she does and because of her that is why you see all the candlelit baths and anything else that is in candlelight.  She is the reason the girls keep getting brought back to RLC instead of RLC getting off their asses and finding girls that are more suitable for the whole RLC concept.  She is the reason there is always low lighting involved whenever there is anything that might happen.  She carry's around a waste of a guy with her in my opinion and as long as either of them are still involved with RLC, nothing will ever get better!

1 minute ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

So she's another Lola then.

I still haven't completely figured out exactly what "Lola" is!  I just don't care for Nora, she has ruined RLC in my opinion.  When they first opened up the all girls apartment (B1) in Barcelona, I got really excited and watched it religiously for quite some time.  It was something I looked forward to doing.  However, in time it fizzled out big time with the writing on the wall being that you were going to keep getting repeat appearances by the same old girls and I just got disenchanted with it.  The shows started getting ridiculous, the mount of UM time started increasing and I said to hell with it.  RLC is just not the same anymore!!