Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 hours ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

From what I see, he enables her drinking, and pays her little to no "attention" when she's ready for it, if you know what I mean. 

I usually don't agree with you but you are correct in saying that he is an enabler.  From what I've read about the guy who seems very very weird, he came into RLC with a drunkard of a girlfriend/who knows what she is to him, and apparently he is scared or shy and the one way he can keep what seems to be a very horny girl off of him is to get her drinking early so she will eventually pass out and leave his weird ass alone.  Where they come up with some of these people is beyond me!!!

3 hours ago, meran said:

I do and also all the girls of B3 out of the project 

I say to get rid of the Barcelona apartments all together......they are dead all the time anymore from the sound of this forum.  Yes Naga......that goes for Nicole as well.  Dominika hasn't and probably won't do anything, Bea bates but big deal, Nei gets the car parked in the garage only outside the apartment, and Nicole will be no different this time around either.

B4 is totally worthless, you have Nora sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong, you have Karol who sounds like she is one of Nora's premiere girls, the tall one is worthless, the twins are for sure worthless, and the 3 amigas are like Neia and keep it out of the apartment.  

The Barcelona apartments will continue to follow the same path day after day, week after week, month after month.  If you people are looking for miraculous changes, there just isn't going to be any.  Do yourselves a favor, cancel your sub and just read the forum for a couple of months.  It will all make more sense after that!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cacjc said:

I completely agree but is she doing it everyday? remember this is a vacation for them so i guess she's just having a good time, but i do agree drinking early in the morning for no reason is not good.

It's a rotation for them.....not a vacation!!  You can't go by the headings that RLC gives these different groups.  The girls on vacation, just like the couples on vacation, which are titles to give RLC the lackadaisical attitude that they have shown time and time again.

Don't be fooled by the Headings of the different groups!!!

• Like 3