Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I think it is time for the incredibly lovely/sexy Renata to bring a guy home, and show us just how great she really is.  Time to play in your room.  Renata is by far, one of the best girls to grace RLC.

If that was going to happen it already would have!  She don't mind the girl/girl stuff in front of the camera......or should I say that "he", whomever "he" is doesn't mind the girl/girl stuff, but apparently since "he" who is called a boyfriend by many on here hasn't shown, then I'm willing to bet that "he" is not a boyfriend at all and her boyfriend is back home like so many of these girls are.  I could be wrong and I thought I was once, but I was mistaken :)

Have a good night Gels!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, timber said:

Also, this is the end of the first conversation:

"When?... Yeah, I want... Ok, I will wait here... have a good appetite."

Sure sounds like she's saying she'll wait for him to call her back after he's done eating.

you could be right.  who knows - I don't follow her that closely.  just seems weird that she would talk on the phone to one guy and skype with the other. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

This was her BF.

Renata told him she didn't have any money left but she wanted to go shopping for clothes so she had to come to his place to "take her money".

And notice how her face changes after she hung up. Like her crying last time, it too stopped when the phone call stopped. I think it is obvious that she uses this guy just to get what she wants.

LMAO.....they are all users Ed!  They are nothing more than a bunch of gold diggers my friend.......have cash, will travel!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

you could be right.  who knows - I don't follow her that closely.  just seems weird that she would talk on the phone to one guy and skype with the other. 

I don't know why that's weird. The first call was short and he was about to leave for dinner. I alternate between voice and video calling with my friends all the time depending on mood/location/etc.

Whatever, I'm off to watch basketball. Have a good night!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't know why that's weird. The first call was short and he was about to leave for dinner. I alternate between voice and video calling with my friends all the time depending on mood/location/etc.

Whatever, I'm off to watch basketball.

Who is your team?

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why would that surprise you Naga?  I would really like to know!!!

Morning Harley, morning everyone...Renata's no angel, the way she lives her life but, IMO, she was genuinely mortified when her BF knew what happened (or didn't happen) the other night because I think she thought her whole world was caving in. She's happy that she's in a relationship with someone who cares about her. She really likes/loves  this bloke. Put it this way, I don't think we'll see any more antics on that scale again before she leaves. she won't want to jeopardise her relationship again. I know. you and a few other guys here think she's just a good actress, and any antics will be off cam, out of our site and her bf's, but we'll just have to disagree...

If I'm wrong I'll be the first to hold my hand up but I don't think so...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Harley, morning everyone...Renata's no angel, the way she lives her life but, IMO, she was genuinely mortified when her BF knew what happened (or didn't happen) the other night because I think she thought her whole world was caving in. She's happy that she's in a relationship with someone who cares about her. She really likes/loves  this bloke. Put it this way, I don't think we'll see any more antics on that scale again before she leaves. she won't want to jeopardise her relationship again. I know. you and a few other guys here think she's just a good actress, and any antics will be off cam, out of our site and her bf's, but we'll just have to disagree...

If I'm wrong I'll be the first to hold my hand up but I don't think so...

Obviously Harley didn’t see her having the phonecall with her BF this night because the way she was reacting when he said he wanted to broke up with her show how she is really in love with him

• Like 2