Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are absolutely right KZ, I didn't see anything about the phone call and I can only go on what I was told which was she was over the top on that call and as soon as it was over it was like it didn't even happen.

People that told you about the phone call need to watch it again I think. Next time you should ask to see the video before saying anithing about it.

• Like 5

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Marty, vous devriez me connaître maintenant je jamais manquer de respect l' une des filles ... C'était une blague et je ne m'y attendais le nom collerait ...:confused:

Ce forum est rapidement et, malheureusement, il est en train de perdre le sens des gars d'humour ...:cry:

Naga I did not say that you disrespect the girls I just say that SAG is not appropriate, but maybe I misunderstood the meaning of SAG in slang....:confused:...... English is not my first language . I hope I'm still your friend ...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I get tired of people spouting nonsense to start trouble... I couldn't care less what you think of the girls... And I still see that you are making up shit...

We hear you Stormshaedow, point taken! May I pose a question? Are you unhappy because something that you hoped for or expected did not happen or because someone or something was not as good as you expected? feeling angry or upset because of a bad experience,  or post, especially when you think that you have been treated unfairly, it happens to all of us. Sometimes we just need to vent. I can feel your frustration. Feel better dude, no need to upset yourself....Humor is great thing! :shy:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry ED if your translation has made trouble, even to translate a few sentences there is no agreement, I do not see anything strange that Renata has two or more boyfriends, is young and beautiful, then I think Renata and Victoria are very good professionals, before someone agitates, I mean, professional about how you live in this world

5 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Only pathetic thing here is the guys making shit up that they can't see, to make us try to believe that these girls are evil incarnate... I don't think anybody here thinks these girls are "innocent", but they way some of you carry on about how they're here to rape and pillage our wallets, and so on... just wow...

I sometimes like follow the life we see, it can be quite interesting, like a soap, LOL! I actually stand by my statement from last night, I still have the same thoughts, but I don't mean to say anyone is evil. I just don't sensure anything, I write what I think then and there, and I'll gladly admit, often it is just speculation. We have different views on things, but I never ment to condem anyone, in fact I like the girls that don't live like some religious nuns, that would be super boring.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I sometimes like follow the life we see, it can be quite interesting, like a soap, LOL! I actually stand by my statement from last night, I still have the same thoughts, but I don't mean to say anyone is evil. I just don't sensure anything, I write what I think then and there, and I'll gladly admit, often it is just speculation. We have different views on things, but I never ment to condem anyone, in fact I like the girls don't live like some religious nuns, that would be super boring.

Well said, Ed!..:shy:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Believe me Ed, I didn't. I do have a joke sometimes with guys who I don't always see eye to eye with. like your good self and Harley, but it's not my style to set you up for a cheap shot, and I'd like to think it works both ways...:biggrin:

I was so focused on B2, I didn't know B1 had been mentioned in the conversation, so I assumed you were talking about Renata...
Tbh, you confused lucas as well...

OK, it just felt likeyou were making a laugh out of me:

But OK!

The whole thing was a missunderstanding.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

We hear you Stormshaedow, point taken! May I pose a question? Are you unhappy because something that you hoped for or expected did not happen or because someone or something was not as good as you expected? feeling angry or upset because of a bad experience,  or post, especially when you think that you have been treated unfairly, it happens to all of us. Sometimes we just need to vent. I can feel your frustration. Feel better dude, no need to upset yourself....Humor is great thing! :shy:

Hey Rock (not adding the last part, sorry... :biggrin:). I honestly don't expect anything from the apartments... I really do watch for the interactions. I'm not opposed to any of the sexy stuff that happens, but I don't expect it either.

My problem i s people stating as fact things they couldn't possibly know as fact... I also don't think the girls are angels, but don't think they are street hookers either...

I welcome different opinions, but for me it stops being opinion when you say the same thing over and over and over again, even when shown that you're wrong... that just obsession and trolling in my book... ymmv 

• Like 3

Regina et les jumelles sont parti chez Ilona et Yana pour l'apéro. Et notre Regina est très sexy avec sa jupe noire courte et ses collants noirs. Si quelqu'un veut bien aller y faire un petit tour et nous enregistrer quelques séquences. Merci d'avance.

Sinon, faudra aussi les voir à leur retour à l'appartement.

25 minutes ago, martyen said:

Naga I did not say that you disrespect the girls I just say that SAG is not appropriate, but maybe I misunderstood the meaning of SAG in slang....:confused:...... English is not my first language . I hope I'm still your friend ...:biggrin:

SAG also stands for Screen Actors Guild and at this point in time with all the accusations and Harvey Weinstein, I think we

want to the apartment to stay clear of that :dodgy:

• Like 2