Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

None of the girl's have returned this quickly to RLC, although they have come back to Barcelona, such as Angel...Polya didn't appear to want to be here last time, she was of no value to RLC because she was out the majority of the time, dragging the other girls with her, and many on here just don't want her back. I got the impression that was the last we'll see of her...:confused:...

I really hope so...

I see even @CowArt liked your post, that might say something, cause I know he was a Polya fan.

48 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

was that real or fake between renata and victoria last night cuz it sure looked fake to me like they were trying out for a skinemax movie, she wasn't even using her fingers at all like she did with regina and sher

it was fake like you see on skinemax  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I really hope so...

I see even @CowArt liked your post, that might say something, cause I know he was a Polya fan.

I was on the first half of her first tour yes. She was great with Irma & Ilona. After they were gone, we got intoduced to the Polya we all know too well now... out all the time with zero interest in the project. I'm still confused about why RLC brought her back, and why for five months. Maybe a lack of available girls, but an empty guestroom would have been less annoying than a room that is just used from daft 'o clock until the early evening to sleep and get ready to go out again.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

20:09 Bea bated 

Bea is the least shy in barca, didn't even turn away on her first shower... I like her, but as I always said, it should 1 room for each girl.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1