Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've noticed you don't post very often these days bud. What I haven't noticed is when was the last time you posted anything positive on here, it was that long ago...:dodgy:

I have seen nothing that is real when it comes to renata or vic  but a lot of the fake lez shows of making sure that nothing can be seen just like renata now in the tub   and if you think that putting on the fake shows is what reallife cams in Barcelona is about  that is great for you but them two need to make it look some what real but seeing it is renata nothing is real with her 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I have seen nothing that is real when it comes to renata or vic  but a lot of the fake lez shows of making sure that nothing can be seen just like renata now in the tub   and if you think that putting on the fake shows is what reallife cams in Barcelona is about  that is great for you but them two need to make it look some what real but seeing it is renata nothing is real with her 

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that some of these shows are exactly that, shows for us. But why just focus on these and slate the girl when she's also provided great REAL entertainment...You seemed to forget the great open bates, pussy licking and finger fucking the other girls in B1...Just saying...:dodgy:

• Like 1