Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bud and Jay...You guys are fucking great at crawling from under your stone when a girl isn't quite showing us her pussy...:dodgy:

I wish you'd come on here and post when, for instance, Vicky went almost 24 hrs naked a couple of days ago....:dodgy:

Did you really expect her to bate straight into Cam 12 tonight, bud...with her new toy!!  She needs to get used to it for a start and whose to say she'll bate for us anyway because it's a very intimate thing for the girls. You should be aware of this by now!!......It was her 1st bate on cam, for fuck sake. Give the girl a chance...:angry:

so you seen her bate and I'm just telling it as I see it  and it looked like I called it right she made sure that it was not seen   

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and look nic is asleep but that phone is still holding that phona so she will not miss a text to tell her what to do or not to do  or she can be seen 

You are still obsessed with people getting instructions Via Phone calla and text messages,,,, you are one consistent conspiracy Theorists Budweiser lol :biggrin::biggrin:

How many different girls have you now accused of doing this? I lost track.

call.gif

but just look at b1 after renata left there    renata  is just a lola want to be  and I think vic is following in renatas footsteps

• It's RLC fault not Renata. They placed Renata in B2 that not match her chemistry. Renata is in the right track in B1 and made a friendship with Regina and Sher and their give us a good show. Because the B1 is alive and more excitement that the 3 girls give us. I think RLC decided that if one of the girls placed in B2 it bring back the excitement in said apartment. But the end result it is not like so much excitement likewise in B1. Since renata departed from the two girls of B1, she is always outside and came back in the late evening or sometimes in the following day. And Renata is not so happy and energetic anymore when she placed in B2. By the way to Renata, Regina and Sher thanks a lot for giving us a good show and you give B1 a new good vibe and i will never forget you 3 girls like irma and Jessica. And to RLC do not do it again what you did to swap the girls that is not a right chemistry to the other girls. Instead you making a good connection to the other girls you make them worse...
::)

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so you seen her bate and I'm just telling it as I see it  and it looked like I called it right she made sure that it was not seen   

You called it right bud. She tried her new present from Renata out in the blind spot in the bathroom. There's no denying that. But she was naked for 23 ish hours a couple of days ago and we didn't get a peep out of you :dodgy:...That is my point. You only come on here to moan about how the girls hide, Even the girl you supposedly love!!! #

I can't work you out mate...:huh:

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and look nic is asleep but she is still  holding that phona so she will not miss a text to tell her what to do or not to do  or she can be seen 

You should clean your glass ball, or rather seek your luck in esoteric forums.
These conspiracy theories repeatedly listed by users are just "mental thin-shit"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You called it right bud. She tried her new present from Renata out in the blind spot in the bathroom. There's no denying that. But she was naked for 23 ish hours a couple of days ago and we didn't get a peep out of you :dodgy:...That is my point. You only come on here to moan about how the girls hide, Even the girl you supposedly love!!! #

I can't work you out mate...:huh:

and if you watched her more then on replay you would know that when she is going to be out of the apartment for a long time she will be nude a lot  just like she was in the kitchen tonight  but she had to keep looking at her phona to see when to take her shirt off