Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Let's just say I paid $500 to go to a New Year's Eve party and never showed up because I was glued to my computer lol:biggrin::biggrin:

I tried to resubscribe for the orgy but my bank had put a block on all out of country charges on my card then because I tried to resubscribe 3 or 4 times before I realized that it was blocked by my bank RLC blocked me for a few days till I proved I wasn't a bot so anyways I pulled out half my hair lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Let's just say I paid $500 to go to a New Year's Eve party and never showed up because I was glued to my computer lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Me too, That was about the most erotic scene I have ever seen on RLC. I couldn't wait for them to get home because Anna was pretty toasty before they left. It sure as hell was worth waiting for :cool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Me too, That was about the most erotic scene I have ever seen on RLC. I couldn't wait for them to get home because Anna was pretty toasty before they left. It sure as hell was worth waiting for :cool:

but really that had more than 130 pages of comments? to tell the truth I was just guessing that was tops

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Me too,, I remember when I saw Anna laying on that bed wasted and looking so horny because she could't stop touching herself and the way how she started moaning when Irma started rubbing her down and kissing her. *memories*

happy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Emmett I really don't remember, it went on for about two hours though, so it could have.

I was so frustrated I could not see it I read the comments twice like I said there were at least 50 pages of guys like me begging for a video share and I counted there were 130 overall you got to remember that's after all the build up over at B1 the night before so they built up all that interest best RLC marketing ploy ever hell it got me back:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have to tell you, nobody and I mean nobody, can give a body rub like Irma, and Anna :heart::heart::heart:

Irma could sure use those tits to rub down a girl like no other for sure ,didn't see that one but caught the one this last vist by Irma but sorry to say I cant remember the name of the last girl to receive that pleasure