Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Nope 3 will sit on the side and block the cams.  At least one left, so just the twins are completely unaware of why they are there :dodgy:

it's a pain in the ass when they block the cameras like that but what can you do about it 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Were we watching the same thing?,lol,she kept looking at the door hoping no one would come in,no real bate session.

Bea is very aware of the cams, but I think it looks like she really enjoys having the cams there. Not many is comfortable enough to peek at the cam while taking a shit. I like her. Would've loved to see her in a room on her own.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I wonder sometimes if some of you are paid by RLC to exaggerate at times to get more possible viewers.:dodgy:

Maybe some of us do it to encourage the girls to do more. As opposed to shitting on them and everything they do seeing as how some of them read the forum.

There's a saying...You catch more bees with honey than vinegar

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Its free on chaturbate and a dozen other cam sites

LIVEOMG.COM  is better,real girls not asking for tips or with vibrator things sticking out of their pussies or asses. 

16 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Maybe some of us do it to encourage the girls to do more. As opposed to shitting on them and everything they do seeing as how some of them read the forum.

There's a saying...You catch more bees with honey than vinegar

Well. What i've seen is that people have encouraged for a long ass time but it hasn't got any better. I've been watching for a long time and it's still these bodypaint and shower tease shows. This is the most overrated apartment in the whole voyeur-cam community. It shows how long and how much you can suck out of people with just some pretty girls.