Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

Everything seems to indicate that this apartment will be the next victim to close.

Hello Vortios, may I ask you why you think that?  Is the apartment setup wrong or is it the people of the apartment?  Is there no interest as it's just basically another couples apartment?  Just curious....

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hola, Vortios, ¿puedo preguntarte por qué piensas eso? ¿El apartamento está mal o es la gente del departamento? ¿No hay interés ya que es básicamente otro apartamento de parejas? Sólo curioso....

I suppose, and it does not stop being an assumption, but I think I'm not the only one who came to that conclusion, since the other couple left, lost a lot of interest, although the photos I have of the girl, are quite interesting, it has a nice body, and a generous breast.
I guess, just as I'm reading about the new apartment, putting 7 young people together, is not synonymous with success, since what I read there are three well-defined groups, but the interrelation between them is minimal and correct, but without passing from there, at least as far as I understand.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Vortios, may I ask you why you think that?  Is the apartment setup wrong or is it the people of the apartment?  Is there no interest as it's just basically another couples apartment?  Just curious....

May be because they have not included any other couple after the first one left. Similar to when Sher and Regina left twins were all alone. 
Normally new girls or couple arrive next day . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

la partida de Renata fue suficiente para hacer que Barcelona muera,
Rlc debe entender que debe contratar líderes, mujeres como Rosmery, lola (pero primera serie), irma y renata (sin olvidar a Nora).
de lo contrario, las otras chicas son como ovejas sin el perro pastor

I suppose, that a house with so many girls, and some with strong characters, I do not have clear, unless it was backed by the organization, that one of them could put order. But for the rest, in terms of organizing the parties, why not?
I think any of those who have written here for a long time, would back your words, without problems.

• Like 1