Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Asty (aka Nastya, aka Nora, aka The Queen) is officially the most veteran of all the tenants. No other tenants have been around for so long. Despite the DMCA chaos, we must have a few comments in the Archives for those who are interested in ancient history.

Personally, I'd say she's looking damn good. And PS: I suspect "Asty" knows every entertainment, fashion, and theatrical venue in that town...and I suspect they all know her.

I also don't believe she hangs out at the same two-bit Barcelona gin joints that we scruffy CC members could afford...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Asty (aka Nastya, aka Nora, aka The Queen) is officially the most veteran of all the tenants. No other tenants have been around for so long. Despite the DMCA chaos, we must have a few comments in the Archives for those who are interested in ancient history.

Personally, I'd say she's looking damn good. And PS: I suspect "Asty" knows every entertainment, fashion, and theatrical venue in that town...and I suspect they all know her.

I also don't believe she hangs out at the same two-bit Barcelona gin joints that we scruffy CC members could afford...

I remember her first apt you could fit it in half of the livingroom of this new apt

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Asty is the blond girl living in the apt now, not Nora

• Like 1

With the exception of Maya & Stepen's ancient small dinky apartment, RLC has certainly gone upscale with their real estate transactions. This new place looks bigger than all the original apartments combined. It might have something to do with selling more S-E-X than they once did, back in the "Real people" days.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Asty is the blond girl living in the apt now, not Nora

OK, thanks for setting me straight on that. I honestly can't keep up with any of the Barcelona girls anymore. I believe it to be a futile endeavor at this point. They come, they go...