Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, ed2 said:

You think I'm like all the others here??

I call out things when I see them, not denying anything, but in this case I think we must've watched different channels.

you said you watched her from day one  and I can say that sheb was the one I watched  and I have seen that you post on a lot apt  and if you look I don't post much on the rest and that because I don't watch the them    

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I left for a minute and vic disappeared

she is hiding off cam in bathroom or off cam on balcony or she is staying real closes to the hallway mirror because its much better then her bedroom mirror  or she just want to be just like Renata and just find more ways to hide from rlc cams  

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

she is hiding off cam in bathroom or off cam on balcony or she is staying real closes to the hallway mirror because its much better then her bedroom mirror  or she just want to be just like Renata and just find more ways to hide from rlc cams  

if you watch that closely--you should have known where she was instead of guessing :dodgy:

she was in the bathroom on the toilet area

and she is not like Renata --now I know you do not pay very much attention :dodgy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

if you watch that closely--you should have known where she was instead of guessing :dodgy:

she was in the bathroom on the toilet area

and she is not like Renata --now I know you do not pay very much attention :dodgy:

but I did tell where she hides and if I don't watch her very close I guess I wouldn't know where to look unlike you and had to wait till she came back on rlc cams 

Just now, bud2966 said:

but I did tell where she hides and if I don't watch her very close I guess I wouldn't know where to look unlike you and had to wait till she came back on rlc cams 

and I was on cc posting and I still knew where to look  sorry mr happy1 that I know something  about the girl just by reading a post and don't even have to be watching but was I right  ho you already said I was didn't you

happy1 are you waiting to see something or can I tell you what nic is doing if she is out of hiding in bathroom at this time she is in her badroom looking in that not so good mirror or in bed looking at her phone to see what she needs to do next and then she will act like she is falling to sleep

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girl's weren't dressed for clubbing so I don't think they'll be back that late...

got that one wrong its almost 5 am and still no girls if they are not at a club then must be a good party ,edit the twins and Dom back at B2  at 4:55 and don't look drunk 

;