Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

pourquoi tant de haine?

Aucune haine dans ma phrase, simplement mon avis qui résume bien son premier passage. Elle était dans le même style que Belle, toujours le cul vers la caméras, mais ses réactions n'avait rien de naturelle.... ça reste mon avis 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, news49 said:

Aucune haine dans ma phrase, simplement mon avis qui résume bien son premier passage. Elle était dans le même style que Belle, toujours le cul vers la caméras, mais ses réactions n'avait rien de naturelle.... ça reste mon avis 

la forme de la phrase et l'usage du mot trou du cul dans ce contexte. Peu importe ...

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

God I hope it's Irma!  Could you imagine her in that house with Renata and Victoria?:heart:::):heart:

I don't!!...Wouldn't you rather have a new girl who starts off shy and opens up beautifully, like Vicky...That's one of the main pleasures for me as a voyeur...

You know what you're gonna get with Irma, and quite a bit of staged stuff too. Plus she brought a few dodgy blokes to B1...Before you know it you'll be whining on that there's another Alex in the apartment...:cry:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't!!...Wouldn't you rather have a new girl who starts off shy and opens up beautifully, like Vicky...That's one of the main pleasures for me as a voyeur...

You know what you're gonna get with Irma, and quite a bit of staged stuff too. Plus she brought a few dodgy blokes to B1...Before you know it you'll be whining on that there's another Alex in the apartment...:cry:

Or I'll be enjoying the view while you, in your infinite wisdom, can ruin it for the rest of us by whining about how it's all staged.:cry:

2 minutes ago, news49 said:

Sauf pour Nicole, je suis jamais pour les retours des filles, j'aime la découverte :)

Same here, apart from 1 or 2 girls I'd welcome back with open arms..... I would even be against my girl Nicole returning...She was great last time and I'm not sure what more she could offer. She gained a lot of fans last time, guys who crucified her after her 1st stay...I wouldn't want her to lose some of those fans if she didn't live up to expectation this time around...But don't get me wrong, I love her to bits...:biggrin::heart:

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Or I'll be enjoying the view while you, in your infinite wisdom, can ruin it for the rest of us by whining about how it's all staged.:cry:

Your infinite wisdom mic should tell you that I've been here quite a while now, and don't whine on about staged events...A lot do, so I'm assuming they'll react the same if it's Irma whose staging them....I have my doubts....Each to there own...:wink:

Furthermore, "Vicky"  didn't open up for shit!  She got drunk.  Renata got her horny.  She got laid on the couch because she was drunk and because Renata orchestrated it.   As soon as she came to her senses she took the guest and ran out onto the terrace, out of our view. then she quickly got dressed and left the apartment.   Previously, when she accidentally showed her vagina,she quickly pulled the covers over her when she realized what she was showing the cam.  No thanks, 'll take irma's true openness any day..

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your infinite wisdom mic should tell you that I've been here quite a while now, and don't whine on about staged events...A lot do, so I'm assuming they'll react the same if it's Irma whose staging them....I have my doubts....Each to there own...:wink:

I've been for a bit my own self..  Most of the time I simply voice an opinion here or there.  Except of course, when i'm "whining"