Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ok I agree, but there are no rules that you must always be positive and complimentary. In this case they were acting very childish !!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

There are 3 sets of people on this Forum.

1. Those who think and comment positively about RLC or those other voyeur Sites (Even when things are not too Positive)
  2. Those who are in the middle and have a mix of both Good and Bad reviews and opinions about RLC and the other voyeur Websites.
  3. Those who are nothing but Trolls and DNA(Dick And Attention) seekers who spew nothing but negativity to disrupt the forum and make this place too toxic to enjoy.

entitled-to-your-negative-opinions-rache

I HOPE THAT THESE LADIES IN BARCELONA ARE NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO PUT THAT CHRISTMAS TREE IN A SPOT THAT BLOCKS THE CAMERA,,,,,, I WILL WAIT AND SEE WHERE THEY PUT IT,,,,,THEN COME BACK AND QUOTE MYSELF AND EITHER SAY THEY WERE SMART OR VERY FOOLISH LOL :angel::angel:

giphy.gif

il y a une heure, euromike69 a dit :

:biggrin::biggrin:

Il y a 3 groupes de personnes sur ce forum.

1. Ceux qui pensent et commentent positivement sur les RLC ou les autres sites (voyeur Même quand les choses ne sont pas trop positif)
  2. Ceux qui sont au milieu et ont un mélange des deux critiques Bonnes et mauvaises et opinions sur RLC et les autres sites voyeur.
  3. Ceux qui ne sont que des Trolls et de l'ADN des demandeurs (Dick et l'attention) qui crachent rien, mais la négativité de perturber le forum et faire de ce lieu trop toxique pour profiter.

intitulé à vos-négatifs opinions-rache

lol

• Like 1