Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Dom is so sad now :cry:

I had already predicted this already,,whenever these ladies get attached to one girl,,,,when that girl leaves they will feel very lonely.,,,Hopefully the other ladies can cheer her up.:angel:

Goodbye lovely Vicky...It's sad to see you go. Sorry I missed it :angry:...I, for one, with really miss you.:heart: You were one of the friendliest girls we've had, always bubbly, (unless you were engrossed in your phone), with a great body you weren't scared to show. You gave us some many hours of staring at it..::)

Have a happy healthy life, girl, and a safe trip home...I think we might just see you again. You were a great tenant as far as I'm concerned...and I'd love you back..

Take care
Love Naga.:heart:

• Like 2

Hello everyone, I have not looked at B2 for a week, a lack of interest for me. the forum and the replay my helped caught up some interesting moment, The most I saw is Béa his bates sometimes strange, funny but with a desire to please us. The other girls are often absent or hidden, and I can not stand Neia anymore The departure of Vic can make me look again B2 for Dom.This girl can reveal interesting alone without Vic or Neia. I think what will often go to see the twins at B4 A lot of hope for Dominica

Regarding Victoria (Vic) I appreciated his stay but disappointed in the end lack of involvement too often on the phone, or hidden in the toilet. But I do not forget the good times with or without Renata his general attitude my much liked also I will keep that good time in memory I wish you a safe journey home, a happy life and the happiness you deserve

• Like 2