Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

je sais que le noel russe est le 6 janvier, mais les participantes en europe auraient pu s'adapter et faire un minimum avec le monde qui les entours!!! mais c'est vraiment l'un des réveillon les plus vide de l'histoire de rlc!!!!

I know that the Russian Christmas is January 6, but the participants in Europe could have adapted and do a minimum with the world around them! but it's really one of the most empty eve in the history of rlc !!!!:cry:

6 hours ago, foouttz said:

Sorry, I haven't been following but what's wrong with Gina? Last time i subscribe she gave PLENTY of nudity, which is great.

Yes, she walks around naked all the time, but that everything also. She is just plain boring, don't do anything fun at all when other girls have fun (I don't expect any lesbian shows at all). She's a little alike Nicole, is the party pooper when the other girls tries to get some eintertainment going for the viewers, except Gina don't do guys on camera either.

And 6 months with her earlier this year was way too much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meran said:

With the current cast I doubt this is going to make any difference if they all get their private rooms, Its the personality and these girls are not really into anything and are really boring. Like Jasmin who was beauty queen but was either on bed or on toilet if she was not eating  and she had her own room twice and both times boring like hell. 

You right about Roxy and Asty.

But remenber that Jasmin came a long way on her second stay, and with those tits, she's welcome back any time.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je sais que le noel russe est le 6 janvier, mais les participantes en europe auraient pu s'adapter et faire un minimum avec le monde qui les entours!!! mais c'est vraiment l'un des réveillon les plus vide de l'histoire de rlc!!!!

I know that the Russian Christmas is January 6, but the participants in Europe could have adapted and do a minimum with the world around them! but it's really one of the most empty eve in the history of rlc !!!!:cry:

Best Christmas Eve ever,,,the night with Irma and Anna:heart:,,,,, it's January 7 though,,,not 6.

• Like 1