Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do mind Aussie, I don't watch at all and just like to keep up with what is or is not happening and BB posting every little thing Belle does is going to get old really quick.  If it's something sad or exciting or as it is pretty much of the times with RLC anymore.....boring, that's OK but not every little breath or step or change of panties or bras!!!

Seems that you mind almost everything that happens in RLC and in here 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you pay for is a place where the girls eat, sleep, shower, and show their pussy's from time to time because once again the shit that people would want to see is done outside the apartment.  Man I'm glad I quit supporting these deviants!!!

Man I just wish we didn't have to read your crap :dodgy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No No Never gonna Niea is AWOL, rumor has it she found her way to No NADA ZLATA'S and her favorite cousin NO SIA NOTHING EVER. They are engaged in a drug induced 3 way lesbian orgy of epic proportions that will be only seen by those outside of RLC. The Barcelona apartment manager has set up an off campus women's club where the girls can really just be themselves and perform for all the other RLC participant's who are either AWOL or in drug induced trances. This is where the manager trains all the girls how to hide from the 100's cameras that are in place in apartments. He also trains them how to have sex and masturbate under the covers so viewers feel like they are not getting their monies worth. Once they are completely smashed from all the drugs and have graduated from the school of hiding from the cameras, they reinforce that all participants should always only really live their lives outside of the cameras. This is how you will receive the maximum bonus pay for your stay with RLC.

Damn those powers to be at RLC.

damn its worse than I thought :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Man I just wish we didn't have to read your crap :dodgy:

You don't. Just put him on your ignore list and you have never have to read his bullshit again. I can't believe there are people here that still pay that fool any attention.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You don't. Just put him on your ignore list and you have never have to read his bullshit again. I can't believe there are people here that still pay that fool any attention.

Me either!  Use the ignore list,  that's what its there for!!

34 minutes ago, Barni said:

Ich hatte ihn auf der Ignore-Liste. Aber wenn er zu jedem Mist noch seinen Mist dazu gibt, sieht man seine Scheisse trotzdem

You win some and you lose some Barni LMAO

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but putting someone on ignore won't do anything as long as people still quote them. I haven't put anyone on ignore for that reason since Mr. Box/Spock. With him in particular, it's like watering a weed, i.e., he feeds off the attention.

• Like 1