Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, johnny1990 said:

Still :(
I am paying for the site just to see this kind of things and then i miss the good stuff :(

It happens that way sometimes.  If any Video turns up of it on my Internet Travels I'll post it but since it happened in the B2 Apartment it will likely take a long time to surface.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It happens that way sometimes.  If any Video turns up of it on my Internet Travels I'll post it but since it happened in the B2 Apartment it will likely take a long time to surface.

Doubt it will.
I still have the milena one night stand video (one of the best videos iv'e watched on rlc) and it yet to be posted on the internet.
Just hope one good soul will send me a pm with the vid i guess :/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cela arrive parfois. Si une vidéo apparaît sur mes voyages Internet, je l'afficherai, mais comme cela s'est passé dans l'appartement B2, il faudra probablement beaucoup de temps pour faire surface.

comment ça marche d'ailleurs ? RLC détecte seulement avec le code sur l'image ? ou ils trouvent d'autres moyens ?

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I can't believe that you still believe this ridiculous theory Harley...:huh:...Were the UM guys all shagging Regina because Sher feels like shit right now and the twins are so wrapped up in themselves...Sorry but it's getting embarrassing mate...:dodgy:

He's got "sources" though Naga...and there's no way his minions could be as full of it as their master.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, news49 said:

comment ça marche d'ailleurs ? RLC détecte seulement avec le code sur l'image ? ou ils trouvent d'autres moyens ?

There are ways RLC detects he Video without the code. There are also blinking dots that appear throughout the Video  and there are also hidden Watermarks that are no Visible as well.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't believe that you still believe this ridiculous theory Harley...:huh:...Were the UM guys all shagging Regina because Sher feels like shit right now and the twins are so wrapped up in themselves...Sorry but it's getting embarrassing mate...:dodgy:

You just now realize this?  :biggrin:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are ways RLC detects he Video without the code. There are also blinking dots that appear throughout the Video  and there are also hidden Watermarks that are no Visible as well.

Thank you for the information, they do not laugh Rcl thus I imagine that those who share put filters?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, news49 said:

Thank you for the information, they do not laugh Rcl thus I imagine that those who share put filters?

There are ways at getting around the Watermarks.  The Watermarks are only on the surface of the Video Screen Player. The RAW Image behind the Player has no Watermarks.