Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Good morning beautiful ?

Yesterday I saw you in the GR laying on the sofa in the GR with Paul. . Very sexy and sweet. . And the important thing was that I heard you having  a good and healthy laugh over something at the phone....

Is was a pleasure to hear your beautiful sweet laugh. ..:heart:

And I hope that your smile wouldn't Leave your beautiful sweet face today???:biggrin:

Have an amazing day sweet flower ??

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Good morning beautiful ?

Yesterday I saw you in the GR laying on the sofa in the GR with Paul. . Very sexy and sweet. . And the important thing was that I heard you having  a good and healthy laugh over something at the phone....

Is was a pleasure to hear your beautiful sweet laugh. ..:heart:

And I hope that your smile wouldn't Leave your beautiful sweet face today???:biggrin:

Have an amazing day sweet flower ??

dude she doesnt read this

10 minutes ago, parapay said:

dude she doesnt read this

Actually she does (this is not speculation but a fact) as do several of the tenants. Not only that but if memory serves she has liked his posts. Just stating fact. I realise though that you might not believe that living as we do in a time of alternative facts! As Ben Elton would say "Little bit of politics".

• Upvote 1

Leora's back home now and so is Paul but she's again in the white silk - TBH I am not sure she took it off when she went out.

No panties - I'll be honest I really would have to restrain myself a lot that close to The Goddess's bare beautiful pussy.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually she does (this is not speculation but a fact) as do several of the tenants. Not only that but if memory serves she has liked his posts. Just stating fact. I realise though that you might not believe that living as we do in a time of alternative facts! As Ben Elton would say "Little bit of politics".

Thanks bb for the kind words and confirmation.?

Newbie or user that has not followed enough aren't aware of the relationship of tenants with the social media. ..and I want to clarify that I don't speak from disrespect or Arrogance ... like you said.. ..it a Fact :blush: 

Like you bb I know alot. .. some time I ask my self. . Do I know to much?? And always I find my self with the answer that as much as I know mabye Compared to newbies its a lot... but never enough. ..?

No one will ever know what really goes in the heart of one. .. unless he is the one.

For you parapay. . Just a small update ?

there was time that our sweet beautiful Lady leora actually was involved in cc and gave some remarks and posts ?..  and boy I tell you... she is a smart and sharp one and NOT shallow beauty..

that sweet woman is a Seriously scholared Lady with full of talents and amazing house wife?  

You don't get to see every day  so many good qualities in one sweet beautiful and full of heart Person . ?

BUT becouse of heartless,  Tactless  and abuses remarks that some has placed hear and may be for more reasons which I do not know (and even if i do I won't mention hear) ... leora has Decided to remove her user. .. at list the one we all new that's hers.(she had a few along the way that not all new about).

And today She walks among us silently?

All her followers were very sorry she left ....and that we won't have the privilege to enjoy her sweet words and presence here.

Me and more have tried with our teeth to prevent from the abuses and the ugly remarks to came but always a new "troll" as they called them (the unpleasant and abusives ) would come and place there remarks here.

In my eyes and in many here that follow her she is unique woman in RLC ....

And I respect every person in rlc ?

But for me she is the top ????

She is the one that I follow and the reason I am here?? 

She is such a fine Lady from many aspects :biggrin::angel:

So please try not to give an abusive remark and this is to all how reads this.

Not just leora but to ALL RLC tenants as well. ..

they are people with feelings behind the screen and you get to see there daily lives as the project say.. and they do not have to do nothing if they don't feel like it.

Have a nice and.beautiful day everyone. ..???

• Upvote 3

I am not sure that she reads this forum anymore. Yes, she posted here for a period of time but she stopped. I watch her quite often and I would notice if she do as I did twice in the times when she posted but after that I have never seen her to browse cc.

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora's back home now and so is Paul but she's again in the white silk - TBH I am not sure she took it off when she went out.

No panties - I'll be honest I really would have to restrain myself a lot that close to The Goddess's bare beautiful pussy.

Apparently she is ready for Paul but he is ready for... sleeping... :D

7 minutes ago, makrohard said:

I am not sure that she reads this forum anymore. Yes, she posted here for a period of time but she stopped. I watch her quite often and I would notice if she do as I did twice in the times when she posted but after that I have never seen her to browse cc.

I'm reasonably sure that she does. Has anyone besides me noticed her not have done any dancing etc. in the GR since all the comments were made about needing Irma to teach her how to do sexy dancing ?  She no longer makes entries to the forum. But, I believe she leaves an occasional reputation.

She spends a lot of time almost out of cam 2 range on her phone. Since all one can see is her feet. It is impossible for me to say 100% sure as to what she reads.

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:
21 minutes ago, makrohard said:

Well I don't know... personally I think she does visit... but more rarely then she used to?