Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

As you write so nicely about touching yourself when watching Leora, I may start imagining what that would look like - do not take this as a dirty comment, I could think that such a sight of you would be very beautiful.

You probably wouldn't want to see what I do...

Yes, I hope not missed too much of the sweet beautiful goddess Leora today. I have a great break on my network, then they are building out and put on the fiber line in the area. I really hope they get everything up and running during the night. Is quite frustrated now. then I can only use the internet on the phone right now. Yeah whatever happens there in your home lovely Leora, so should all of you at home, have a nice morning to wake up to. ✨??

• Upvote 2

Yesterday when I got up, I was very happy that Paul was at home, I knew that I would not show, I thought, I will do it on Thursday, which is when I do not work in the morning, so today waiting for the goddess show, which was my Surprise that Paul was at home,
Now I can confirm that I'm unlucky, hahaha.
Now I know that the dance show will do it any day except on Thursdays. Hahaha

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Вчера , когда я встал, я был очень рад , что Павел был дома, я знал , что я не показал бы, я думал, я буду делать это в четверг, что , когда я не работаю с утра, поэтому сегодня ожидая богиня шоу, которое было мое удивление , что Павел был дома,
теперь я могу подтвердить , что я не повезло, хахаха.
Теперь я знаю , что танец шоу будет делать это в любой день , кроме по четвергам. Хахаха

In Russia today is a holiday. Defender of the Fatherland Day. Day off.

• Upvote 4