Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, schatten said:

guess its a no show dance today....

I had to leave to my dentist at 16:40 Leora´s time, when she had already danced for quite a while, and thought she would go all the way and somebody would catch that on video. But did she stop then, at the stage when her pants were already inside her pussy?

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I had to leave to my dentist at 16:40 Leora´s time, when she had already danced for quite a while, and thought she would go all the way and somebody would catch that on video. But did she stop then, at the stage when her pants were already inside her pussy?

Yes, she did. She got side tracked playing with Eva for a little while. Then wound up sitting back down on the couch spending time on the laptop. Her actions said she was into it, but her heart, obviously, was not into her sexual satisfaction and release.

However, I will never complain about nearly forty five minutes of the beautiful, sensual, suggestive, gyrating, lovely ass shown at it's best angle to the camera. A loving tease it is !!

I, think Leora is not done for the day. Time will tell.   :biggrin:

I watched until she started painting but had to fall asleep.

I have cancelled a dental important when I thought The Goddess was about to bate, and she did bate around Christmas 2015 while I went to the doctor's which was very annoying. I also delayed going to the dentist's with Belle on her last day but fortunately made the appointment after a uncharacteristic and painful run and she had left before I came back. If only there was a pause button which actually worked in the right way but I guess there is Replay now, something I advocated for a long time, even it is somewhat expensive not in itself but in addition it is.

44 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, she did. She got side tracked playing with Eva for a little while. Then wound up sitting back down on the couch spending time on the laptop. Her actions said she was into it, but her heart, obviously, was not into her sexual satisfaction and release.

However, I will never complain about nearly forty five minutes of the beautiful, sensual, suggestive, gyrating, lovely ass shown at it's best angle to the camera. A loving tease it is !!

I, think Leora is not done for the day. Time will tell.   :biggrin:

Well I think we can assume that it means that if Paul goes out at the weekend we might get a show.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I think we can assume that it means that if Paul goes out at the weekend we might get a show.

Or, if Paul wakes up before Leora totally exhausts herself doing her impeccable ironing, we may see Leora satisfying Paul. There has been little sexual release all this week for either one of them.

10 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Oops .. There was not much you could see the goddess Leora behind the ironing board. ✨???

Ironing will always be enticing, with Leora setting the stage so that we have the best view in the house. There is something about her Black bikini panties that is extremely difficult to ignore. But, who is trying to ignore such a lovely sight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Or, if Paul wakes up before Leora totally exhausts herself doing her impeccable ironing, we may see Leora satisfying Paul. There has been little sexual release all this week for either one of them.

But I think most us prefer The Goddess's solo work :biggrin:

• Upvote 4