Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

A couple of practical questions to you who can follow Leora more than I can:

Have you ever seen her shave her pussy or how does she keep it so hairless (I have asked this before but did not get a convincing answer)?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Have you ever seen her wear a tampon?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -

Have you ever seen her or Paul take the dog out or is that a special dog breed that does not piss or poo at all?                                                      

22 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

A couple of practical questions to you who can follow Leora more than I can:

Have you ever seen her shave her pussy or how does she keep it so hairless (I have asked this before but did not get a convincing answer)?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Have you ever seen her wear a tampon?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -

Have you ever seen her or Paul take the dog out or is that a special dog breed that does not piss or poo at all?                                                      

Straight forward questions that deserve a straight forward answer. The only explanation regarding her lack of hair is because of also the lack of stubble. If she shaved there would be a stubble shadow regardless of how close she shaved. The only logical theory, is that she has had electrolysis treatments which have killed the hair follicles. Leaving a beautiful pink pussy. No growth, no shadow. No shave.

Yes, Mar.6th. she inserted one in the shower, also tucking the string out of sight. Was the latest, I have seen her do this at least one other time.

Yes, they take it out occasionally, but not for the dog to relieve it self. If you look down the hall toward the bathroom, on the Left side of the hall almost directly across the hall from the bedroom door. You will see what looks like a small white carpet. Which is fact a pet training pad. Eva, the dog is real good at doing her business on that pad. On rare occasion she has done both on the guest room carpet. Leora has been observed more than once by me picking up the poo, and taking it to the bathroom. The training pad is changed at the very longest, every other day.

• Upvote 2

I posted this already in the "Read me" forum, but I don´t think it gets much attention there.

I am supposed to renew my Premium Membership tomorrow - I would do it especially because of Leora.. As my bank stopped issuing Visa cards, I had to take Mastercard as my new credit card. There are 700 million such cards in the market, and 36 million vendors accept Mastercard as payment. A very rare exception - a relic of the 20th century - is CamCaps, which accepts only Visa. This is true in the year 2017! I strongly recommend that CamCaps studies the modern payment methods and will finally notice that all companies that want to enlarge their business accept all major credit cards.

I know the Admin will give us an implausible explanation on behalf of the site owners and nothing will change. I do not have any other choice but to quit being Premium Member here. Very strange, I want to pay, but my payment is not wanted.

46 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I posted this already in the "Read me" forum, but I don´t think it gets much attention there.

I am supposed to renew my Premium Membership tomorrow - I would do it especially because of Leora.. As my bank stopped issuing Visa cards, I had to take Mastercard as my new credit card. There are 700 million such cards in the market, and 36 million vendors accept Mastercard as payment. A very rare exception - a relic of the 20th century - is CamCaps, which accepts only Visa. This is true in the year 2017! I strongly recommend that CamCaps studies the modern payment methods and will finally notice that all companies that want to enlarge their business accept all major credit cards.

I know the Admin will give us an implausible explanation on behalf of the site owners and nothing will change. I do not have any other choice but to quit being Premium Member here. Very strange, I want to pay, but my payment is not wanted.

I posted to your quote in the Read Me.