Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, scutus said:

Wizard, that quote was in reference to Leora and Emi's get together last Oct. When they spent the biggest part of the night dancing, and yes alcohol  was involved that night. It does not apply to any time Leora has bated.

Please go back and read the posts preceding your quote. You will understand.  ::)

I know, I did read the whole conversation. But both of them "asumed" each other knew what happened last time, but I didn't, and that's what I was asking for, sorry fot not being more precise.

19 minutes ago, dddddd said:

I think, she is masturbating in her bathroom.

With a dildo up her arse. Do you know I thought she'd finished in then GR. She was wild when she was sitting, she was wilder when she was lying, but she was wildest in the bath. Just incredible I am now going to watch it from the other camera. Thank you, Leora.

When all is said in done in terms of Reality Voyeurism she is without peer. She is The Goddess but she deserves a promotion after that. She now is

THE SUPREME BEING

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Did she really just do an anal bate with her vibrator in the bathtub? 

Regardless, that was probably her hottest bate I've seen. 

Yes, she did. She keeps raising the bar, enjoying an almost an hour of slow sensual buildup in the guest room. Building up to almost an orgasm before she went to her grand finale in the tub. She is trying new positions to give her best presentation to cam 6, for our pleasure.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Yes, she did. She keeps raising the bar, enjoying an almost an hour of slow sensual buildup in the guest room. Building up to almost an orgasm before she went to her grand finale in the tub. She is trying new positions to give her best presentation to cam 6, for our pleasure.

That was the camera I chose but I kept wondering what it was like on Cam 5

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I know, I did read the whole conversation. But both of them "asumed" each other knew what happened last time, but I didn't, and that's what I was asking for, sorry fot not being more precise.

No, need to apologize. Pepe, and I both were aware of that event. It probably will be an once in a lifetime experience for both Leora , and Emi.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How the hell am i meant to go sleep with this going on as she dances to the max?

I, have learned to grab a couple of hours sleep when I am expecting Leora will expand her sensuality. Then get a semblance of a nights rest following her performance. :shy:

2 minutes ago, makrohard said:

I was sleeping too and I missed too. Sexy Leora, are you considering a second round? I know you want it. ;)

This is actually the time within a few minutes that did her last two bates. I, think though if she does not shed her bikini, that her next move will be another trip to the tanning salon. But, who am I to try to guess her next moves.