Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Lately LEORA has been wearing sexy underwear 

She has an extensive selection of very nice classy underwear, sometimes we are lucky enough to see her wearing it, as opposed to being hidden beneath her dress or jeans, but since this week we also know that because she has a dress or skirt on doesn't prevent her from doing things that we all enjoy watching. And during these hot summer days she brings out one of my favorite robes, the black one with the lace she sewed on the bottom, It made me laugh when she made it last year. She also used to have a sheer pink robe that was very nice, but we have not seen that this summer...perhaps she has thrown it out. She also looks tremendous in just a shirt, and nothing else.The fact is, she would look good in a sack..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She has an extensive selection of very nice classy underwear, sometimes we are lucky enough to see her wearing it, as opposed to being hidden beneath her dress or jeans, but since this week we also know that because she has a dress or skirt on doesn't prevent her from doing things that we all enjoy watching. And during these hot summer days she brings out one of my favorite robes, the black one with the lace she sewed on the bottom, It made me laugh when she made it last year. She also used to have a sheer pink robe that was very nice but we have not seen that this summer...perhaps she has thrown it out. She also looks tremendous in just a shirt, and nothing else.The fact is, she would look good in a sack..

Amazing true jimbo4.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Great this week going to be hot and awesome from Leora. Can't wait to see what see does.

Don't build your hopes and anticipation up too much, otherwise you might just be disappointed, I have learned to just accept her as she is, and not expect anything other than her being herself, If she wants to play she will, if she doesn't then she sure as shit wont, The control lies with her, always has and always will.

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has an extensive selection of very nice classy underwear, sometimes we are lucky enough to see her wearing it, as opposed to being hidden beneath her dress or jeans, but since this week we also know that because she has a dress or skirt on doesn't prevent her from doing things that we all enjoy watching. And during these hot summer days she brings out one of my favorite robes, the black one with the lace she sewed on the bottom, It made me laugh when she made it last year. She also used to have a sheer pink robe that was very nice, but we have not seen that this summer...perhaps she has thrown it out. She also looks tremendous in just a shirt, and nothing else.The fact is, she would look good in a sack..

Too bad she's wasting her life with that loser Paul

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Too bad she's wasting her life with that loser Paul

I don't get into the Paul situation anymore, I used to be very vocal about him and his ways, but have now come to terms with the fact he is her choice, and she could no doubt have picked anyone....so what the fuck is it to do with me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Paul is worthless as a lover, LEORA deserve a better man

Various opinions about Paul's sexual performances in the past have been mooted,  I myself have referred to him as Mr Romance , but its HIS cock that is in her mouth, and its HIS hands that grip that fantastic ass and occasionally its HIS tongue that licks her honey pot.....not mine, not yours...HIS, and all because that's how she wants it. End of story.

• Like 1

With respect Paul,  R L C  Premium members do not in all fairness pay good money to see the view from camera 2 blocked out by the new fan, Would it be possible for you to move it to the side of the couch where it was last night. You will still get the benefit of the fan and we will get the benefit of the view.  Thank you for your consideration. :shy:

• Like 2