Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has switched the hall light on, so it looks as though she will not be back early.

Without any doubt it is good for the lovely woman to receive enjoyment from socializing and of having friends as it is for mostly anyone. Although it may be selfish of many of her admirers, myself included, to hope for the opportunities to observe or spend time observing her in her current residence as often as possible, as it is the only way of chances of opportunities of sharing any parts of the wonderful woman's life, I myself, and I am sure many other of her admirers, do miss her a quite a bit whenever she is not there and is away. But I do truly enjoy seeing her happy ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Leora being the sensitive person . Is reacting to whatever she is watching on the laptop. She will be laughing and smiling as soon as the scene changes. It has nothing to do with her and Paul.

She is an empath and gets totally involved in what she is watching. From laughing, talking to the characters, or crying. Just as quickly, she is back to cutting out the fabric for her next sewing project.

I would not be the least bit surprised if she were to put her kitty on display in a matter of a few minutes. Just to keep us involved.

Back to her happy laughing self. Her mood pendulum will keep one busy trying to figure her out. This has been her character since their onset with RLC, starting in 2013.

Enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 1

No matter the reason, I as well as many others I am sure, certainly do enjoy the times of observing the lovely juli' smiling and laughing when undoubtedly happy and in good moods and spirits about something as she recently was while watching something on her pc. Never like seeing her sad, sullen, or angry, or merely just not in such any good mood. She is a joy to see happy or at least in good moods and spirits . :shy:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

LEORA is pure entertainment, whether she's naked or in a sexy outfit, I watch her even when she's painting.

I understand the meaning of what is being conveyed here because it is none other than obvious that she is certainly a fantastic vision to observe, but she is also much, much more so than just an enjoyable vision to view. For even though she is without any doubt a vision of beauty to behold, she is also truly attractive in being such a unique, highly intelligent, and certainly talented woman, of which are all very good traits for any woman to have, and are all also a big part of the alluring attractiveness that the gorgeous woman possesses.

• Like 5