Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually no, some of us know a great deal more about the actual facts but we aren't going to talk about it on the board. And quite frankly those who have watched as much as scutus or me are going to have a far greater insight the person than others who are determined to cause trouble. We've had so many more here before and they have upset The Goddess and we do know that a fact so if your intention is piss of RLC's leading star then you are pretty self-destructive people. This is not analysis but flame-bating. Yes I am rising to it and I know they won't listen, but I'll tell you on the Masha board a while back there was so much BS "Masha never gives Sasha a pssionate kiss like Topknot". She actually gives him more than any other girl gives any o a guy in the whole of RLC but they, the mischief makers, never ever saw one. They don't anything that doesn't fit with their narrative. Read these board from start to fish because I am sick of see baseless allegations. We should be celebrating The Goddess not trying to upset her.

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Thank you BBsq69. I, might add that I do not, nor do I think that you have ulterior motives on which we base our opinions other than the fact we enjoy watching Leora and Paul live their lives as "they" wish to present them to us.

There are those who have made personal contact with Leora with dubious intent in mind. Ultimately, Leora sees through this intent and blocks contact from those persons as she deems it neccessary. Some of those who are thus rejected leave and come back to this forum under the guise of a different name to become allies of those others who " flame-bait " as a means of personal revenge. That is their personal problem, and their opinions reflect that problem.

My opinions are based solely on the personage of Leora, and Paul as they have been presented to me via RLC since day one that they became part of this project. If either of them wish to have an affair on the side ( although I am 99.9999% sure that is not the case) so be it . It is their lives, not ours to live.

Paul, has been bashed since day one. But, keep in mind Leora has been, and yes moments ago was still happily at his side, both of them sleeping on the couch in the living room. They have both matured since day one. It has been said by others, and myself. Theirs is a complex relationship, unique to them only. It appears to continue to work for them, even with all the outside negative opinions made about them.

Why is it so difficult to sit back and enjoy what they allow us to see of their lives, without the incessant disruptive badgering ?

I, could constantly critique the sometimes large, sometimes minute flaws in every one of all the tenants in the RLC project. I, choose not to do so. If I find that I do not enjoy watching a particular apartment, I simply do not watch it. 

This post is my opinion, like or dislike is your choice. Words can not hurt me, unless I let them.  Have a great day.   :shy:

Some of you guys have delusional imaginary relationships with Leora and are seriously in love with her, again delusional... and are not able to watch her with an objective eye. If you do not see that she feels unsatisfied and trapped you are blind. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Some of you guys have delusional imaginary relationships with Leora and are seriously in love with her, again delusional... and are not able to watch her with an objective eye. If you do not see that she feels unsatisfied and trapped you are blind. 

Kinda agree with you but don't think she feels trapped.

She loves the guy. She feels very secure with him. It seems to me he doesn't satisfy her intellectually or sexually (not that Leora is a thespian but she is highly sexual). I think she likes to be romanced (which is one reason she buys/wears so many negliges/teddys). But those things usually don't interest Paul.  In fact, after a few years (4...5 years???) watching these two, I still don't know what interests him other than the Internet. I don't think I've ever seen him read a book or newspaper

But love can conquer that Leora isn't satisfied. Keep in mind they've been together since they were teenagers (in fact, I think she is a year older than Paul). Her love for him may not be a complete, fulfilling love (at least for me). But I know of couples who have less then they have emotionally/sexually and have been 'happily' married for 30+ years. 

Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Kinda agree with you but don't think she feels trapped.

She loves the guy. She feels very secure with him. It seems to me he doesn't satisfy her intellectually or sexually (not that Leora is a thespian but she is highly sexual). I think she likes to be romanced (which is one reason she buys/wears so many negliges/teddys). But those things usually don't interest Paul.  In fact, after a few years (4...5 years???) watching these two, I still don't know what interests him other than the Internet. I don't think I've ever seen him read a book or newspaper

But love can conquer that Leora isn't satisfied. Keep in mind they've been together since they were teenagers (in fact, I think she is a year older than Paul). Her love for him may not be a complete, fulfilling love (at least for me). But I know of couples who have less then they have emotionally/sexually and have been 'happily' married for 30+ years. 

Just my two cents.

That's kinda my point... they've been together since they were kids and doesn't know loss or heartbreak; so she continues to stay with him because its comfortable even though she wants and needs more than he can give her. To be plain for all to see its obvious that Paul will never give her what she needs but she cannot see the truth but for fear of the unknown so she's stuck with Paul... trapped. 

Good morning sweet flower. ..?

My good you morning session was beautiful. ..  great sex session it was 

And now you shack with happiness you marvelous behind. .. 

Amazing .. you both gave me a smile

For the whole day???

Sweet gorgeous one ... you are something you know that ... 

Love your smile .. love your ass shaking. ..

Love your sessions. . 

Peace and love to all ..

Thank you both for that one ... 

Remember sweet flower even if I don't post I am always around 

What to do sweet lady I am addicted. .????

You should do it more often. .. it lights up your day .. 

Have a beautiful day both of you ...???

And keep that sweet smile of your on your beautiful face ??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

That's kinda my point... they've been together since they were kids and doesn't know loss or heartbreak; so she continues to stay with him because its comfortable even though she wants and needs more than he can give her. To be plain for all to see its obvious that Paul will never give her what she needs but she cannot see the truth but for fear of the unknown so she's stuck with Paul... trapped. 

I hear ya...but I wouldn't classify her as being trapped.  With every relationship there are compromises to be made.  Her compromise is a lack of romance/sex and intelligent banter for security and peace of mind.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

I hear ya...but I wouldn't classify her as being trapped.  With every relationship there are compromises to be made.  Her compromise is a lack of romance/sex and intelligent banter for security and peace of mind.

exactly a short time ago he is sitting in his jocks she is naked wiggling that beautiful arse provocatively best tits on RLC a slit to die for and he is not in the least interested I am totally bewildered

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

CUT THE CRAP PILGRIM! What happen? 

Pilgrim, share with me why she should be not ridicule, and I will share we you the greatest BS. I like you to be truthful because you're not! I do not know you and don't care too. But I do sense fear in your poor choice of words for reasons unknown. Maybe, it's because you're afraid of her followers ganging up on you, I do not know the reason, but this is an open forum for discussion, and everyone here are good people. I needed the balance of opinion, to sway in a different direction, you were about to take that leap, and you did not, you disappointed me... NEXT!

Joey, Do you honestly think I or anyone else for that matter really gives a fuck what you think, but as usual your deductions are way off mark....You on the other hand do not disappoint me, as I never had high expectations of you in the first place....NEXT!

For those who were too busy earlier today discussing Leora's being trapped, and not being sexually satisfied by Paul. Starting at about 10:00 am. their time, and ending about 10:30. They had a round of sexual activity in the GR which included anal fingering by both, and finished in doggy, with Leora having a strong orgasm which left her laying on the floor recovering.

After showering Leora spent a good half hour dancing while doing her normal makeup routine. With Paul also having bathed, set on the couch in the guest room working his repetitive mastering of the Rubio cube. During which time they chatted and laughed.

Leora, initially donned dark blue bikini style panties, and then, oh no, switched to black panties with a matching black uplift style black bra. Also dancing during the dressing procedure.

They, heaven forbid, left together,  and at the time of this post had not yet returned to the apartment. ::) 

• Upvote 2

Come on man... you think that after weeks of neglect from Paul she sexually satisfied just because for once he decided to give her some? The last time Paul this much effort into his performance with Leora was Jan 23rd and 20 min of mostly sitting on his butt while she rides him really isn't that much effort. She was happy after the sex but that doesn't mean that she is satisfied, more so that her lover finally payed some attention to her and she didn't even have to beg for it. Maybe if he put this kind of effort in once a day or maybe just 3 to 4 times per week she would be better off.  Also, It's not just the sex that is lacking either but attentiveness in general, Paul needs to pay attention to her daily needs. Little things like a foot massage or rubbing her neck goes miles toward satisfaction in a relationship. Sorry but weeks and months of neglect is not easily turned around because it is not about what just happened today but what happen tomorrow and the day after and going forward in general. If everything goes back to its same pattern and he doesn't give her what she needs for another 3 to 4 months she will continue to be dissatisfied.  Paul is also not an amazing lover by just about anyones standard, he is subpar at best and in actuality a bogie or worse. To satisfy Leora probably takes more than one subpar lay every 3 months so to say she is satisfied is probably more than wishful thinking. I hope Paul does read these forums and realises that he needs to pay more attention to the needs of his partner. 

Wow they've left together after a week and a half of her not being there when he gets home and staying somewhere else more than she's there. Maybe he got the picture through her absence  for Leora's sake I hope we should hope he did.

OBTW I think they had anal sex at the end. 

Tis your opinion ! But you do not walk in their shoes. I am at least, not suggesting they should change their life style to suit your ideals. Which you seem not to understand, you have absolutely no control of. Tis their life, not yours.

What you are hoping for is that Leora reads this. All it actually becomes is blatant ego boosting badgering.

Tis my opinion.

• Upvote 1