Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh no I didn't think of that

He has just moved it slightly, but its still going to be a pain in the arse.... Don't know about you digger, but I can't wait for the winter to come round again.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

He has just moved it slightly, but its still going to be a pain in the arse.... Don't know about you digger, but I can't wait for the winter to come round again.

Hello no it's Winter here in Melborne and it was freezing at the MCG today. Looking forward to warmth

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hello no it's Winter here in Melborne and it was freezing at the MCG today. Looking forward to warmth

Have your lot improved at cricket yet, Us Poms will need a bit of competition from you buggers next time we meet.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have your lot improved at cricket yet, Us Poms will need a bit of competition from you buggers next time we meet.

I'm currently watching Eng vs RCA, we will kick your butt's AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been unlucky and missed Leora the last few days. She must be busy outside the appartment.

Its been a quite week, from the perspective of watching her.... perhaps things will be better next week, one can only hope. But one thing about this special lady, is the fact you can never try to gauge what she will do, or not do next . Miss unpredictable, and I believe she enjoys teasing us and keeping us guessing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Its been a quite week, from the perspective of watching her.... perhaps things will be better next week, one can only hope. But one thing about this special lady, is the fact you can never try to gauge what she will do, or not do next . Miss unpredictable, and I believe she enjoys teasing us and keeping us guessing.

Great this week going to be hot and awesome from Leora. Can't wait to see what see does.

• Like 1