Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Once again, it appears that the residence will soon be vacated. So, unfortunate as it is, like those other comrades who have already made the decision to cancel sub., I too am inclined to do so. I cannot continue financial support of something that seems no longer worth the cost. IMO, five days or less of each month of someone being at a residence long enough for any chances of any possible activities of interest to occur is not worth what is charged for a months sub. Though my financial support of the project has mainly and mostly been in support of the residence usually referenced in this thread, with that apartment being vacant so much, it is slowly becoming like most of all the rest of the project's residences which is not enough in ways of activities of interest to incur a sub. fee for any longer. If someone cannot be or stay around home sometimes any longer than three or four or five days only out of each month, where there may be more chances of activities of interest occurring in that residence that is being financially supported by others, and that person is more than intelligent enough to know what they're residence being supported by others is all about, then perhaps it may be time to withdraw some financial support. Unfortunately, it appears that those other comrades who have chosen to do so, were correct in doing so. I also am done. :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora please don't go out because if you do we we have no enterainment from you till Tuesday.

That's why I'm done with a sub. for the project mate. No more than is available in that residence anymore, I could observe in free cams.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's why I'm done with a sub. for the project mate. No more than is available in that residence anymore, I could observe in free cams.  

I understand, Paul will be home on Sunday and Monday is cleaning day so nothing till Tuesday grrrr not a happy camper.

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh well out goes Leora again never home much these days

That is the point I was trying to make mate. This will make five out of the last seven days that this has happened and only one of those two days did anything much interesting occur.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That is the point I was trying to make mate. This will make five out of the last seven days that this has happened and only one of those two days did anything much interesting occur.

I'm getting into Linda , Juila and Lana. Leora needs to step it up as the young ones are.

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh well out goes Leora again never home much these days

As I previously stated, she knows what the deal is on why it is they keep enough hits on the cams there to not have ever been in any jeopardy of being asked to leave, but yet only is around very little out of a months time for anything to occur. Especially with him being employed somewhere now and them having another income other than just the monthly subsistence allowance received from RLC. That's why I'm done with a sub. for there. But, the other voyeur sites popularity are rising and RLC is not as fast as it once was. It may get to a point of peaking out like most things do, and then start to decline. I've begun to believe that she only does things only at certain times anymore in attempts to make sure the residence is not put in any jeopardy anytime soon. That's her prerogative though. Just as it's anyone else's prerogative whether or not to continue following that apartment as much anymore and financial support or not of the project any further.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I previously stated, she knows what the deal is on why it is they keep enough hits on the cams there to not have ever been in any jeopardy of being asked to leave, but yet only is around very little out of a months time for anything to occur. Especially with him being employed somewhere now and them having another income other than just the monthly subsistence allowance received from RLC. That's why I'm done with a sub. for there. But, the other voyeur sites popularity are rising and RLC is not as fast as it once was. It may get to a point of peaking out like most things do, and then start to decline. 

I understand it's that she is so good we notice when she has a slow period.