Lisa & Em - Part #2

42 minutes ago, pahman said:

I believe Logan was an accident. Sid is part of Em's life. He can't be removed.

The only thing that could be done is to adapt to the situation. Because Sid is just a guest, he can be asked to go for a couple of days. And Lisa has the power to do that if she wants to invite guys like before.

It's obvious that Em will no longer have casual sex in this apt unless Sid is ok with that, but that will not happen.  

The other solution to raise the level of this apt with Sid and Em would be to bring regularly back the girl with whom they had a threesome. Sid like it, Em like it. They will all be happy and the viewers will appreciate that.:biggrin:

>> I believe Logan was an accident.

Accident??? mmm I do not believe so, read this:

Em's openness and flirting with Logan did  look like a "once in  a life" incident to me. Absolutely not.

That night party with Logan was so well planned, and consistent with Lisa weekend (2 male+2 female) partis. To me, it was absolutely not an accident.  Em was very much inviting to Logan. 

In addition, when  Sid had 3som with Sia, I did not see Sid being a very strictly loyal guy limit himself to Em after seeing Sid fucked Sia's vagina so comfortably. If Sid was capable of fucking, he would fuck every girl he could.  Sid not fucking is due to his penis ability limitation, not being loyal.

I think we are going to agree to be disagree on Sid. To me, Sid is a total waste and it is matter of time he will be eliminated from Em life.