Lisa & Em - Part #2

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

When Sid is around, the chance of Lisa having sex is even more slim.

It's not like Lisa was fucking guys before he came along. I can't see how any one can blame Sid for this. He's technically had more sex in this apartment than Lisa has.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not like Lisa was fucking guys before he came along. I can't see how any one can blame Sid for this. He's technically had more sex in this apartment than Lisa has.

after the logan party did you see Lisa invite somebody else?

in my opinion, one thing is not separate from the other

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

after the logan party did you see Lisa invite somebody else?

in my opinion, one thing is not separate from the other

After the logan party she was away for 5 days... and then spend time with sia... and yesterday with James and Chloe... and Sid wasn't there on the first days of the week (i think, because remember lisa and em sleeping together). 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Didn't she invite Lewis after the Logan situation? Or was that before?

I was forgetting Lewis.. i think at least was after first time logan was there.. and also think was after the other visit... i guess after lewis she went away for 'vacations'

Well regardless of all the semantics, I'm afraid the truth is that once Em leaves whether she's still with Sid or not my interest in this apartment will go right along with her. Fingers crossed that we'll get some more great moments before she leaves. That's about as much as we can ask for but with her being with Sid, I highly doubt we will.

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

One Lisa sex would be a rare but historical events. I personally count and remember them since her inception in VHTV. Lisa is a significant character in VHTV.

On the contrary, I don't even bother watching Sid sex, since it is always Lame. I watch his 3som, just because of Sia, ignored Sid's lame fingerbanging. 

Why do I blame Sid for Lisa not having sex? I explained that before, multiple times. Won't repeat myself. I dislike everything about Sid. When Sid is around, I do not watch. 

The good thing is that he is not permanent. Hopefully he will GTFO soon with or without Em. 

• Like 1