Lisa & Em - Part #2

26 minutes ago, sat11 said:

my apologies if i used strong words, i was just making a point just like when you watch a couple for the first time it good and exiting but after few times it becomes less interesting and boring  its the same some one post a comment to make a point that is good and informative but if they do it again and again even in a different forums it become just like watching the same couple having sex for 100 times it get boring thats all.

CC or(VH ) forum is not what used to be there are very few people left here who comment that means there is no divers opinion and those who left even they agree or disagree  with you they dont comment because it was said and the point was made so many times before.

again my apologies and carry on

All good. Thanks for sharing your points.

I think I use specific low performing tenant names when I want to justify the performance of tenants that I like (Linda and Karls) Perhaps I should say "there are much lower performing apartments" when I try to justify Linda's mole sex. 

I'll try to do better next time :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

This is one of many moments on the timeline. Everytime he started some activities onder the blankets, Lisa said something and he stopped.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm11/cam16?timestamp=1510989022

not understanding the language gets complicated, but probably lisa wanted to sleep, or we can look at all the times lisa had sex the guy had to insist, this is something characteristic in lisa

when they woke up they did the same movements and nothing happened, but they now kiss.If often, we'll see the next step, if it happens

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

not understanding the language gets complicated, but probably lisa wanted to sleep, or we can look at all the times lisa had sex the guy had to insist, this is something characteristic in lisa

when they woke up they did the same movements and nothing happened, but they now kiss.If often, we'll see the next step, if it happens

What i was trying to tell you is that Lisa was the one who didn't want to have sex but the guy was trying.

This is the second time that Lisa has said no to him. Maybe she doesn't want to have sex  with him yet in her place. But knowiing how bad her staats,are, it's just surprising that she didn't do it. That is why i find all this strange.

But who knows, let just look forward for the next actions.

BTW, i haven't seen Lisa at Misty's birthday yet.

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

This is the second time that Lisa has said no to him. Maybe she doesn't want to have sex  with him yet in her place. But knowiing how bad her staats,are, it's just surprising that she didn't do it. That is why i find all this strange

I agree with @fasterboss When it comes to her, it's hard to tell if she wanted to fuck him or not. She's notorious for rejecting guys even if she wants to fuck and it's up to the guy to figure out to ignore her rejections. This is what I was trying to say a few days ago when they were first flirting with each other. Even if they are close and flirty, he may not know to ignore her saying no and wind up not fucking.

The more I type this the more I find it disturbing. I've been with girls that did this shit in real life and I didn't like it. I definitely don't like seeing that type of shit on cam. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree with @fasterboss When it comes to her, it's hard to tell if she wanted to fuck him or not. She's notorious for rejecting guys even if she wants to fuck and it's up to the guy to figure out to ignore her rejections. This is what I was trying to say a few days ago when they were first flirting with each other. Even if they are close and flirty, he may not know to ignore her saying no and wind up not fucking.

The more I type this the more I find it disturbing. I've been with girls that did this shit in real life and I didn't like it. I definitely don't like seeing that type of shit on cam. 

There is a situation with Lisa that i didn't forget and it's about that.... With Lewis at first time at Misty apartment... 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There is a situation with Lisa that i didn't forget and it's about that.... With Lewis at first time at Misty apartment... 

It wasn't just with Lewis and that situation with Lewis wasn't the only time with him.

The very first guy she had sex with at Chloe/James' place was the same way. I remember there even a time when the guy was trying to fuck her and she kept saying no and pushed him off. Then not even a minute later she turned around and dropped her panties and showed him her bare ass. And not long after that he wound up fucking her twice in that day.

The most recent time with Lewis was the same way. He kept trying and trying and was very persistent much like the first time they had sex and she would keep kissing him and rubbing him and then turn her head and push him off. She wants guys to keep fighting and not every guy is going to realize that with her. That is why I constantly say that Lisa does not want nice guys because a genuine nice guy will never ignore a girl's rejection and keep trying. 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It wasn't just with Lewis and that situation with Lewis wasn't the only time with him.

The very first guy she had sex with at Chloe/James' place was the same way. I remember there even a time when the guy was trying to fuck her and she kept saying no and pushed him off. Then not even a minute later she turned around and dropped her panties and showed him her bare ass. And not long after that he wound up fucking her twice in that day.

The most recent time with Lewis was the same way. He kept trying and trying and was very persistent much like the first time they had sex and she would keep kissing him and rubbing him and then turn her head and push him off. She wants guys to keep fighting and not every guy is going to realize that with her. That is why I constantly say that Lisa does not want nice guys because a genuine nice guy will never ignore a girl's rejection and keep trying. 

we do not know how lisa life was until we got to vhtv,
 she may have gained a defensive instinct after suffering with some guys who achieved her goal and then ignored her

Anyway I like the same as Lisa:heart:

even knowing that she sometimes makes me very confused

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

we do not know how lisa life was until we got to vhtv,
 she may have gained a defensive instinct after suffering with some guys who achieved her goal and then ignored her

Speculating on why she or anyone does something is a whole separate issue and personally not something that interests me. I don't care about the past that I have no knowledge of. I only care about what I can see and comment on.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Speculating on why she or anyone does something is a whole separate issue and personally not something that interests me. I don't care about the past that I have no knowledge of. I only care about what I can see and comment on.

yes I also did not interest me in the past, but how much to speculate and what we all do here

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's true.

I would note that it wasn't difficult for the two guys who had casual sex with her to fuck her. She even helped them. So assuming that this new guy is her "new boyfriend", i don't think she would have made it difficult for him if she wanted to have sex. This is also one of Lisa's faces.