Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

10 hours ago, nack said:

The party was so exhausting that my brain hurt.I think they deserve well deserved rest now and will sleep for 2 days atleast !!

It was no party it was only getting a good rate...Unfortunately, it was clearly no sex after either
But I think they're doing it wrong.

1 minute ago, klingon said:

This is the strangest house. They stand around for hours doing a slow strip, acting like they are dancing, feeling each other up and then.... nada. 

Sounds like what people do when they go to a rave party. Lots of dancing and touchy feely stuff, you know what I mean.😉

BTW, welcome to the VH forums. 💗

Thanks for the welcome. Been watching for a while, but finally broke down and joined. Seems like a mostly good group here. 

The dancing is really painful to watch from the guy. He looks wooden and like he could not dance if he had to. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, klingon said:

Thanks for the welcome. Been watching for a while, but finally broke down and joined. Seems like a mostly good group here. 

The dancing is really painful to watch from the guy. He looks wooden and like he could not dance if he had to. 

I know. I think it's cause he has no core body strength. Makes his torso very stiff. He couldn't dance to save his life.