Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

Rapunzel "The Hair Flipper"! She's on here now? She was so shy the last time. I did manage to capture her boobs. Misty, Ana, and Nyusha were all naked and partying. They were taking pics of each other and Rapunzel went out of her way to avoid being captured in their shots. She is at the very beginning of being comfortable on cam. I wouldn't expect much for a while. She is absolutely gorgeous though. She flips her hair like no one else. Lol

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Rapunzel "The Hair Flipper"! She's on here now? She was so shy the last time. I did manage to capture her boobs. Misty, Ana, and Nyusha were all naked and partying. They were taking pics of each other and Rapunzel went out of her way to avoid being captured in their shots. She is at the very beginning of being comfortable on cam. I wouldn't expect much for a while. She is absolutely gorgeous though. She flips her hair like no one else. Lol

giphy.gif

Can't she flip her hair at AK place where nothing happens at all and not slowing this place down here. shes even too shy for RLC... 

• Upvote 1