Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she could have been gr8 but totally a waste now.

Maybe she will get "scared" ofleave and lost the "job" and starts doings things and skin a lot more,remember perfectly the case of Ashley.But this girl seems even more covered all the time.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe she will get "scared" ofleave and lost the "job" and starts doings things and skin a lot more,remember perfectly the case of Ashley.But this girl seems even more covered all the time.

i meant nyusha could have been gr8, especially after the 3somes. rapunzel is a complete waste.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i meant nyusha could have been gr8, especially after the 3somes. rapunzel is a complete waste.

Talking only about rapunzel,that girl never seen her doing absoluty nothing,now nyusha she did a good number of things for sure.Rapunzel reminds me a lot of Ashley and both are very suited for being on cams::).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Talking only about rapunzel,that girl never seen her doing absoluty nothing,now nyusha she did a good number of things for sure.Rapunzel reminds me a lot of Ashley and both are very suited for being on cams::).

Hey, she pulled her bra up once. There are pics of her tits. I snapped them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i wonder who that is washing her hair while not taking a shower?

Capture_2017_12_15_10_56_05_226.png  0   513.64 kB

Capture_2017_12_15_10_56_14_909.png  0   458.12 kB

God have mercy,she it's living in the house as an resident for weeks an don't remember seing her taking an single bath..only Remeber an worst case that was the girl that took some showers but always with all the underware on.Its just nonsense,but in that case she was an guest..and this one it's an RESIDENT.

• Like 3

Rapunzel is cute girl and I'd love to see more of her, but she's just not cut out for this life. I'm quite certain that this is one of those cases where Anna is "helping a girl out". Although she isn't showing us anything she also isn't blatantly hiding from the cams like Ashely did. I don't really watch this apt much anyways so it's not bothering me as much as Ashley did. Not much happens here with or without her. Misty's visits are the only times this place gets interesting. I will admit that Rock has really improved in the way he treats Ana. That really makes me happy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy,she it's living in the house as an resident for weeks an don't remember seing her taking an single bath..only Remeber an worst case that was the girl that took some showers but always with all the underware on.Its just nonsense,but in that case she was an guest..and this one it's an RESIDENT.

Archives, Dec 06, Rapunzel in shower.