Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

new one... don't know if have passed by misty, but i don't remind him (ok, must of them look clones :biggrin:)

New guy. I think #5. On the future. I would bet Nyusha to survival. She can do the show. Search for guys. If she does this, she has a good chance. The problem is that for most of the week, she is inactive or works outside the cameras.

Rapunzel no chance.

Em if she's with her boyfriend. There are no chances:sad:. If she is without a guy - but outside the cams to meet with Sid - no chance.:sad: She has some problem in her character. She is quite calm and quiet. That is, it's normal for her not to do anything all day, only watch TV/laptop. Em is better Rapunzel in project. But I have no expectations.

4 hours ago, groomy said:

New guy. I think #5. On the future. I would bet Nyusha to survival. She can do the show. Search for guys. If she does this, she has a good chance. The problem is that for most of the week, she is inactive or works outside the cameras.

Rapunzel no chance.

Em if she's with her boyfriend. There are no chances:sad:. If she is without a guy - but outside the cams to meet with Sid - no chance.:sad: She has some problem in her character. She is quite calm and quiet. That is, it's normal for her not to do anything all day, only watch TV/laptop. Em is better Rapunzel in project. But I have no expectations.

Nyusha should make a decision. Either stop that outside job she has and stay. Or GTFO. Only doing a little show with guys on weekend wont cut it.