Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

It's Stepan. That's the point. There was definitely another guy who showed up, came and left.  She seemed to deal with the whole thing like nothing had happened. Then Stepan returned. She didn't even blink. On with the show. I agree with many others. Every day we learn a little less. Sort of like the current...oh, never mind. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Maya just need a good sexual work out & Stepan wasn't going to give it to her.

Stepan hasn't used his weasel on Maya in many weeks. They're on the outs - confident about that (....I think).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I think you are right Howard.

I am not so sure.... In all the years these two have been tenants at RLC I have never seen them argue and they have always done everything together. I think they have grown so accustomed to one another that they live more like a couple of pensioners rather than a young couple and, if Stepan has problems with his back, then I can imagine that sex is the last thing on his mind. Maya however is still young and pretty enough to get who she wants and I am thinking that she has just had a "one night stand" to satisfy her needs (as I know many married women who have done just that even tho hubby is sexually active). The difference here is that she has done it out in the open for all the world to see. I am therefore presuming that Stepan knows an is okay with it. 

I could be wrong... I hope I am not...but time will tell.

I don't know if he knows or not but maya is not real smart to have did it front of the cameras.if it was me i would not be ok with it , i will say that she is one of the Last people i would have thought that would do this, and i am sorry i have lost a lot of respect for maya.  i guess you never Really know people.there is a lot that could be said as to why she did it ,we may never know,but it has been done and cannot be taken away.whether it was a mistake or intentional she has got to live with it.(i don't guess the booze helped either).

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't know if he knows or not but maya is not real smart to have did it front of the cameras.if it was me i would not be ok with it , i will say that she is one of the Last people i would have thought that would do this, and i am sorry i have lost a lot of respect for maya.  i guess you never Really know people.there is a lot that could be said as to why she did it ,we may never know,but it has been done and cannot be taken away.whether it was a mistake or intentional she has got to live with it.(i don't guess the booze helped either).

If this was done without Stepan's knowledge/acceptance, I absolutely agree with you regarding Maya. I think that is the sadest part of this.

If a girl like her cannot be trusted, then who can?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

I am not so sure.... In all the years these two have been tenants at RLC I have never seen them argue and they have always done everything together. I think they have grown so accustomed to one another that they live more like a couple of pensioners rather than a young couple and, if Stepan has problems with his back, then I can imagine that sex is the last thing on his mind. Maya however is still young and pretty enough to get who she wants and I am thinking that she has just had a "one night stand" to satisfy her needs (as I know many married women who have done just that even tho hubby is sexually active). The difference here is that she has done it out in the open for all the world to see. I am therefore presuming that Stepan knows an is okay with it. 

I could be wrong... I hope I am not...but time will tell.

I agree with you on events of the past but they barely speak to each other now. Don't recall ever seeing them argue (even though Maya is (was) the "Alpha Male"). Rarely have they stayed in the same room the past few weeks. And again, no boinking since about May.  Could you not boink your g/f or wife for two months - especially if you're in your 20s???  And I was just thinking...they haven't had any friends visit in months (remember they would have a small gathering on Friday or Saturday nights?).  

While I'm still baffled on their current living arrangement, everything points to evidence that they are no longer a couple.

• Like 1