Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

What the hell is going on with Maya ; and who is the new guy she is fucking in the video ;  anybody know  what happened with Stepan ?

I asked that a week ago , got no response .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

What the hell is going on with Maya ; and who is the new guy she is fucking in the video ;  anybody know  what happened with Stepan ?

I have no clue. It appears to have  been a  One Night Stand so to see an Encore likely won't happen.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Well it seems to me that since CC decided that we could not post vids and pics anymore it is going downhill... some of us are interested in the chat.... most of us prefer the vids & pics... :huh:

We all prefer pics. But, not all post pics... like me..

Too bad. 

Pcs ! pics !pics !!!

vids ! vids !

7 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Well it seems to me that since CC decided that we could not post vids and pics anymore it is going downhill... some of us are interested in the chat.... most of us prefer the vids & pics... :huh:

This was one of those horrible decisions you must make when you have no other choices. Myself, if I wasn't a mod, I'd be hanging around VHTV, Camarads and VV and I would ration RLC to just Leora, Maya, and Julia -- and I wouldn't give them much screen time, either.

The newer sites are developing; they are accumulating some interesting tenants; and they appreciate us. It's a mutually beneficial relationship, and I would encourage anyone who has the money to consider trying out a subscription to these newer sites.

11 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Pictures and Videos can still be posted. If the Content is Posted in the Open Forum Boards of RLC then a Third Party Host Site must be used for Posting of Picture and Video Content as Attachments uploaded to the Cam Caps Servers is not Permitted in Open Forum RLC Boards. Premium Members can still Upload Attachments to Cam Caps Servers if they wish but they have to post in the Specified Area designated for the Attachments to be used.