Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

7 hours ago, muttley said:

MAYA IS GONE.. she packed a backpack..She was looking at the dog with a sad face....took a last look around and left. 

Did Maya pack up as if she's going away for a day or two or are all her belongings gone? From what I can tell, I don't see the apartment looking any different than how it was yesterday.

Well..It was late night when all is usually dark in that apartment....if I had to guess...3am there....and her mannerism with looking at the dog...going into the room next to the kitchen and leaving out the kitchen door was strange...ALSO..she kept looking at her cell phone by the front door and as soon as a few knocks on the door were heard...she went out the kitchen door....backpack..heavy coat....and quick.. Maybe she is off to her sisters??  Just don't think that is the case with the new guy in town.. 

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Did Maya pack up as if she's going away for a day or two or are all her belongings gone? From what I can tell, I don't see the apartment looking any different than how it was yesterday.

She's got her artwork there. I speculate that this is a temporary leave of absence.

7 hours ago, Sinedar said:

I hope RLC let's us know what happened to these two when they shut this down.  If this is a break up, it is one of the most unusual break ups I've ever seen.

RLC never lets anyone know what happens. They'll just pull the plug and that's the last anyone will see of this apartment if they split.

On 8/7/2017 at 10:37 PM, Howard said:

With a big open umbrella I say, they all want to be American. Across the RLC or VH channels, 98% of the t-shirts worn have English and/or American-related graphics. 

Hmm I for one like Spanish music,  I am not talking Beiber cos he ain't Spanish but just to move away from the norm. Most popular world music is sung in English and it makes the language easier to learn for non English speakers. Its a known fact English (language) printed T shirts sell the most cos its widely spoken. Do all RLC wanna be American??  really??:huh: I just do not see that at all, however I would love to see more latina :biggrin: in the apartments. 

On 8/8/2017 at 3:25 AM, Howard said:

Let me expand on that if you don't mind.

Until the late 1960s/early 1970s, couples got married. Indeed divorce was not an options.  I recall reading the divorce rate in 1965 was 19% (1 in 5 married couples got a divorce).  Fast forward to 2017 and you have a 51% divorce rate (1 in 2 get divorced). And that's not taking into account from a percentage basis, there are less couples married and more couples living together than ever before.

Today, marriage (or shacking up) are like sex: They've become casual - little effort is put into them compared to previous generations.

Loving the Stats Howard:biggrin:

On 8/8/2017 at 11:55 PM, SPYING 1 said:

Well I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs, I work a full time job, & I would never hurt her. I take care of our son, guess she just loves me.

As long as you can make her laugh,,,and then she falls into your arms after... gameover  she's a keeper:blush:

On 8/9/2017 at 11:46 AM, cacjc said:

If he reads these forums he will find out obviously she knows he doesn't read the forums.

Being in the project, do they get full access to RLC?

It is my opinion that Stepan is fully aware of what has transpired. It is also possible it was discussed between the two, before it happened. So that he would be conveniently absent.

There has definitely been a change in their interactions the last six months. More like one of tolerance, rather than one of companionship. I, would not close the door on this apartment yet. The recent events have shown me that we can watch, but do not see the whys and wherefores, of their relationship.

Subject to change without notice.  :cry:

• Like 2

Guest Legionaire
6 hours ago, scutus said:

It is my opinion that Stepan is fully aware of what has transpired. It is also possible it was discussed between the two, before it happened. So that he would be conveniently absent.

There has definitely been a change in their interactions the last six months. More like one of tolerance, rather than one of companionship. I, would not close the door on this apartment yet. The recent events have shown me that we can watch, but do not see the whys and wherefores, of their relationship.

6 hours ago, scutus said:

Look who's back.