Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

12 hours ago, muttley said:

Yup.. She came back.lol..She needs to kick Stepan out ...bring the other guy back in for some action... Seems that since the fish died..and they have a snake now...the snake is the only action to watch

why should she kick stephan out she was the one who screwed around on him. he should kick her out.

WHCheaterae121.jpg

Guest Legionaire

The fish/snake tank seems to have gone, as does the computer. Anyone seen any other, obvious, signs?

1 hour ago, Legionaire said:

The fish/snake tank seems to have gone, as does the computer. Anyone seen any other, obvious, signs?

The Fish Tank is still their.  The lid of a Laptop is open obstructing it's view. Same as the Computer. The fan is in the way at the moment.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:51 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

why should she kick stephan out she was the one who screwed around on him. he should kick her out.

WHCheaterae121.jpg

Are going gay on us (not that there is anything wrong with that)?  Who would you rather see fucking - him or her?

On 8/18/2017 at 3:35 PM, picoman33 said:

I think Stephan has come out of the closet ,that seems the logical explanation for their behavior

This would be the only logical reason for them to act the way they have.

Edit:  I'm not sure why RLC is letting them continue to live there rent free.  Maybe because the mystery is drawing much more interest than before?

13 hours ago, Howard said:

Are going gay on us (not that there is anything wrong with that)?  Who would you rather see fucking - him or her?

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME GOING GAY YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN.I DON'T WANT TO SEE "ANYTHING" A MAN HAS GOT PERIOD.AND HOW DOES POSTING  THAT PICTURE SAY OTHERWISE.MAYA CHEATED THAT IS WHY I POSTED IT.IT HAS NOTHING    TO DO WITH BEING GAY. HELL I DON'T EVEN LIKE POSTING POSTING PICS OF A COUPLE 'DOING IT' BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE A MAN NAKED..AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HIM AND HER TOGETHER NOT SOMEONE ELSE.BUT THERE WOULD STILL BE 'A MAN' INVOLVED.END OF STORY.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME GOING GAY YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN.I DON'T WANT TO SEE "ANYTHING" A MAN HAS GOT PERIOD.AND HOW DOES POSTING  THAT PICTURE SAY OTHERWISE.MAYA CHEATED THAT IS WHY I POSTED IT.IT HAS NOTHING    TO DO WITH BEING GAY. HELL I DON'T EVEN LIKE POSTING POSTING PICS OF A COUPLE 'DOING IT' BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE A MAN NAKED..AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HIM AND HER TOGETHER NOT SOMEONE ELSE.BUT THERE WOULD STILL BE 'A MAN' INVOLVED.END OF STORY.

What have you been smoking?!  :) Maya didn't cheat.  It's obvious Maya & Stepan's relationship changed 3 or so months ago.  They minimize any conversation with each other, they are rarely in the same room together, they don't leave the house together, they don't cook together (or for each other) and they haven't had relations in 3 months.  They are in a "roommate" relationship for no other reason then economics.

And...now Maya (without Stepan's help) is building a partition.  I can't imagine that in place in what is already a small apartment. But just the fact that he isn't helping her with this project more so tells me they are roommates. 

912f83c65bf190c3404ce6874f022b4f.jpg

Postscript: Looks like the partition is being used for one of Maya's personal projects: Molding clay into a giant dildo. :-)

77ebea854bae65049dd94bf7c2a5d78f.jpg

• Like 3