Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Thank you hayward789. Im surprised there isnt much conversation about these two from some of the older members. There was a time back in 2014 and 2015 when we really enjoyed watching Maya. She knew how to please herself and demandbquality sex from Stepan. It was fun to watch.

On 24.8.2017 at 2:33 PM, Howard said:

Apartment should be kept open.  This "roommate" accommodation can't last much longer.  *I* would like to see how it develops (or crumbles).  There's more to these channels then being a horndog and tune in just for blowing and banging.

I have no idea what is really going on here, but if they just stick together because of the money from RLC, it would not be healthy at all. Couples that broke up, especially so young, need to move on. 

Maybe, RLC could continue with one with one of them (most likely Maya), but I doubt it very much. Change is needed sometime, and here it seems to be the case.

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

I have a suspicion that if Stepan doesn't leave the apartment by the end of August, both are gone.  It isn't economically feasible for RLC to keep an apartment "inactive". I'd like to see how it works out. But reality will set in.  Meanwhile, enjoy while you can.

I would think Maya has another Chapter of life to live beyond RLC.  Both Maya & Stepan will likely go their own separate ways.  Once RLC shuts this Apartment down it will likely never be seen again.

They have been with RLC just over 4 Years. We have seen all they have to offer.  Best of luck to both of them whichever way life leads them.

• Like 5

Il y a 11 heures, isidore57 a dit :

Maya  n'a pas dormi là  hier soir,    RLC   fermer l'appartement   

Pourquoi fermer l'appartement non au contraire c'est une réalité de la vie. je sais pas si vous l'avez constaté mais cette fille s'emmerde avec lui il est toujours sur son ordi du matin au soir,  il est pantouflard pour un jeune c'est normal qu'elle en a marre. je pense qu'elle aime Stepan sinon elle serait déjà partie.  Et malgré son comportement Stepan ne change pas et s'enfonce de plus en plus.

Why close the apartment not on the contrary it is a reality of life. I do not know if you have found it but this girl is bored with him he is always on his computer from morning to evening, he is sumptuous for a young person it is normal she is fed up. I think she likes Stepan otherwise she would already be gone. And despite his behavior Stepan does not change and sinks more and more

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bosco971 said:

Pourquoi fermer l'appartement non au contraire c'est une réalité de la vie. je sais pas si vous l'avez constaté mais cette fille s'emmerde avec lui il est toujours sur son ordi du matin au soir,  il est pantouflard pour un jeune c'est normal qu'elle en a marre. je pense qu'elle aime Stepan sinon elle serait déjà partie.  Et malgré son comportement Stepan ne change pas et s'enfonce de plus en plus.

Why close the apartment not on the contrary it is a reality of life. I do not know if you have found it but this girl is bored with him he is always on his computer from morning to evening, he is sumptuous for a young person it is normal she is fed up. I think she likes Stepan otherwise she would already be gone. And despite his behavior Stepan does not change and sinks more and more

Think economically. People want to see banging. Observing 'real life' is secondary. If it was Maya alone in the apartment and she started 'dating', we'd all tune in.  But to see a platonic relationship - especially this one where they are just a bit more than cordial to each other (and they have history), this channel is not a money maker for RLC.

46 minutes ago, Donzi said:

So true, They can hardly stand being in the same room with each other. The look Steph just gave Maya was full of so much distain if looks could kill she'd be 6 feet under.

Im not sure about this statement. Tonight Stepan made "dinner". Maya then brought it in and sat next to him by the computer just as she has done thousands of times in the past. And here is the kicker... they ate using the same utensil. Only time will tell. Wish she would bring her boyfriend back again. He had a little trouble getting real hard for her. Likely because of the cameras. This may be why she stays out evrry other night.

7 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Im not sure about this statement. Tonight Stepan made "dinner". Maya then brought it in and sat next to him by the computer just as she has done thousands of times in the past. And here is the kicker... they ate using the same utensil. Only time will tell. Wish she would bring her boyfriend back again. He had a little trouble getting real hard for her. Likely because of the cameras. This may be why she stays out evrry other night.

Very interesting, I don't watch them all that much but the story is intriguing. Do you think that Steph knows about the other man? If he visits her at all he surely would...