Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, really great body!!!! Maybe THE best on the RLC! :heart:

But relaxing?

When she picked up her shaver, she covered her boobs with her elbow. She held the towel with her chin when she dried her feet.

I've only seen her naked once and that was only for 2 seconds. I don't visit a whole lot, but it seems to me that Angie especially tries to hide her nudity constantly. It's a shame. I would love to see more of her.

Actually, I've been surprised that I have seen so little nudity in this apartment. Are the girls not being told that it's a "voyeur" apartment? Maybe I just don't watch enough. I don't know. :-(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

I've only seen her naked once and that was only for 2 seconds. I don't visit a whole lot, but it seems to me that Angie especially tries to hide her nudity constantly. It's a shame. I would love to see more of her.

Actually, I've been surprised that I have seen so little nudity in this apartment. Are the girls not being told that it's a "voyeur" apartment? Maybe I just don't watch enough. I don't know. :-(

There isn't much nudity book, and even showers are a little stifled...That why it's so surprising that both Glasha and Sonya have fucked guys on cam, and especially Sonya, with good NV views...:confused:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There isn't much nudity book, and even showers are a little stifled...That why it's so surprising that both Glasha and Sonya have fucked guys on cam, and especially Sonya, with good NV views...:confused:

I think Angie’s a little stifled but she had the shower the other day where she left her towel by the toilet and walked across nude without cover. Sonya’s showers  are pretty good now and Glasha has this shower move she makes where she placed her elbows out and sticks her ass out to stretch. If we only had another cam angle for that move.  Angie is giving us better angles of her boobs when she changes. She’s changed more and more by the bed so you can count on seeing her topless there at least once a day. 

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Glasha has this shower move she makes where she placed her elbows out and sticks her ass out to stretch.

I noticed that on day 1...It's definitely a fine move and worth waiting for every day...IMO Glasha is absolutely beautiful :heart:, and the other 2 aren't bad either.:biggrin: I actually think this apt would be better, and the girls more thought of if it was smaller with fewer cams...It's just too damn big with too many blind spots and useless cams. The apt is lacking in warmth and atmosphere...:cry: