Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

wish someone could translate the fight that just happened between angie and natalia...it continued for about 15 mins.... i think it had something to do with the apartment...and sonya/glasha... but it got so serious that angie slammed the door behind her...leaving natalia inside...funny how natalia drank from the bottle before leaving...she was clearly stressed.... 

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

wish someone could translate the fight that just happened between angie and natalia...it continued for about 15 mins.... i think it had something to do with the apartment...and sonya/glasha... but it got so serious that angie slammed the door behind her...leaving natalia inside...funny how natalia drank from the bottle before leaving...she was clearly stressed.... 

Who the hell is Natalia?

36 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i think Zoya and Lev was better than this place. and they sucked big time

Oh yeah? Tell us when Zoya and Lev had 3 naked female guests in a little over 2 weeks. Tell us when did Zoya and Lev have  a decent party?  They have a few issues that time can fix but they certainly better on the eyes than that beached whale.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i think Zoya and Lev was better than this place. and they sucked big time

Zoya and Lev are right up there with Julia/Eric and Desiree/Raul for being some of the worst apartments RLC has ever had. They never had guests or parties, never did anything remotely interesting and had a pretty miserable sex life. This apartment may not be all that exciting but Zoya and Lev were way WAAAAYY worst. 

• Like 2